✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris Martin v Guy Berryman

Guest howyousawtheworld

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as his good work with Apparatjik has shown which has made me believe he'd be the most likely to give up on Coldplay.

I agree wholeheartedly. I always thought that Guy wasnt really into Coldplay´s music... theres a lot of songs we know for sure that he dislikes. I think that is his loyalty to his bandmates what keeps him with the band.

I think Coldplay really needs to bring out the bass. In half their songs I can't even hear Guy! They need a nice bass solo, like Chris Wolstenholme of Muse does in Hysteria, Time is Running Out, etc.

Guy deserves his time to shine. :P

^THAT!

! I think Chris Martin would obviously be a solo artist making an album with many contributions from other big music stars. I think Will Champion would also make it as a solo artist an even better one than Chris in my opinion, as some form of English folk musician which would be too immense to comprehend. Guy would continue his obscure, experimental work with Apparatjik and other artists as well as doing more production and I think Jonny would contribute with solo artists/bands. But yeah - Will solo would be immense. Can sing and play all the instruments in the universe it seems!

I think Chris would NEVER go solo. He does have the talent, but surelly not the confidence for it. Jonny would work with other artists and Guy would continue Apparatjik, but mainly work with production.

Will would be the star. He´s got a great voice and an amazing talent, and his taste for music, my God!

I agree wholeheartedly. I always thought that Guy wasnt really into Coldplay´s music... theres a lot of songs we know for sure that he dislikes. I think that is his loyalty to his bandmates what keeps him with the band.

!

and the money he make$

Well in, fights I dont think height matters so I think Guy would would win..i could of sworn I saw an interview with chris and he said that if he and guy were to fight it would be a draw...But I wonder wouldnt it be a hell of a fight if Will were to fight Chris? Lol

Guest howyousawtheworld
Well in, fights I dont think height matters so I think Guy would would win..i could of sworn I saw an interview with chris and he said that if he and guy were to fight it would be a draw...But I wonder wouldnt it be a hell of a fight if Will were to fight Chris? Lol

I'm sorry but in that fight I think the referee would have to stop it early. Will's stare would scare the shit out of anyone for starters!

Guest howyousawtheworld
If Guy leaves coldplay i wouldnt mind.

:rolleyes:

Ooooh that's a bad attitude! :laugh3:

I think it's pretty obvious that Chris and Guy have their moments, I think it's just their clashing personalities.. Chris seems like the more outgoing one.. you see it in the interviews.. I know there's been several I've seen where Guy is talking and Chris just wants to hurry him up..

Oh yeah and there's the tripleM interview where Chris and Jonny are asked what the most embarrassing situation they've been in, and Chris' story is about how he cried in front of Gwen Stefani (I think), because just before meeting her, he and Guy had come out of a bar (strange, because Chris doesn't drink, right?), and Guy got into a fight with someone (Chris didn't say who with..) and it made him start crying. Now whether I'm just reading too much into it or not, I don't know, but it sounds to me like Guy had a blue with Chris and got him all emotional... lol :-/ poor Chris

Link to tripleM interview you mention?

I think it's pretty obvious that Chris and Guy have their moments, I think it's just their clashing personalities.. Chris seems like the more outgoing one.. you see it in the interviews.. I know there's been several I've seen where Guy is talking and Chris just wants to hurry him up..

Oh yeah and there's the tripleM interview where Chris and Jonny are asked what the most embarrassing situation they've been in, and Chris' story is about how he cried in front of Gwen Stefani (I think), because just before meeting her, he and Guy had come out of a bar (strange, because Chris doesn't drink, right?), and Guy got into a fight with someone (Chris didn't say who with..) and it made him start crying. Now whether I'm just reading too much into it or not, I don't know, but it sounds to me like Guy had a blue with Chris and got him all emotional... lol :-/ poor Chris

Link to tripleM interview you mention?
It's here:

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44784

But he says he had a fight with a person, no mention of Guy at all there. :)