✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris Martin v Guy Berryman

Guest howyousawtheworld

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest howyousawtheworld
Yes, but isn't Guy from the small a-typical part that prefers shortbread and afternoon tea to bar room brawls? :)

Yeah ok I'll give you that. They're all like that on the East coast, (particularly Edinburgh folk - yeesh they practically live in a shortbread tin) but I'm still betting he'd beat Chris!

I think Coldplay really needs to bring out the bass. In half their songs I can't even hear Guy! They need a nice bass solo, like Chris Wolstenholme of Muse does in Hysteria, Time is Running Out, etc.

Guy deserves his time to shine. :P

don't mean to turn this into a Muse vs Coldplay thread (cuz they are both amazing in different ways) but I really think that Chris from Muse is a better bass player and more innovative than Guy. Who knows, Guy might surprise us.

Guest howyousawtheworld
insomnia, and it's terrible for him, never really rest when the stress is so much

*sigh*

I was joking.

Guest howyousawtheworld
r.-ColdPlay-Chris-Martin-concert-Apple-Gone-Wild-Special-Event-September-1-2010.jpg

Clearly chris would beat Guy

He's always been very slim. One conclusion - definitely been taking steroids!

I can see them all having brutal words to each other "except Jonny, he doesn't seem confrontational", but a physical fight would probably never happen. That said... TEAM MARTIN!

I think I'll have me to be confronted in front Chris, and of course without giving a hammer blow on his head but just talk

Oh dear. "You idiot," exclaimed Guy (Berryman, the bassist), somewhat peeved at the interruption. He rounded on his mate and glared. "Of course it sounds shit," he spat, with the measured disdain some Scots seem to be able to save for the English. "We haven't played it since we recorded it, have we, for fuck's sake!" Whether it was pre-gig nerves, or the fact that he felt foolish because he knew Guy had a point, I'm not sure. Either way, Chris then temporarily lost touch with his niceness and called his friend "a c..." in so venomous a fashion that our loveable Caledonian felt moved to respond thus:

"I'm going to fucking hit you in a minute."

"Well, go on then!" came the retort, sounding more like an order than an invite.

Bloody hell, here we go, I thought.

[...]

CM: (Really angry): "Hit me then, Guy! Come on!"

GB: (Smiling a bit): "No!"

You mad Chris?

coolface_207.jpg

I think Coldplay really needs to bring out the bass. In half their songs I can't even hear Guy! They need a nice bass solo, like Chris Wolstenholme of Muse does in Hysteria, Time is Running Out, etc.

Guy deserves his time to shine. :P

yeah, if they don't do that they'll still be known as "chris martin and his band", which sucks

Hasn't anyone noticed how thin Guy has gotten lately? Chris could break him like a twig.

But he wouldn't.

True !

Chris and Guy have such opposite personnalities, it's sure they don't agree/feel the time on a lot of stuff. Seeing them fighting about everything must be...interesting.

Chris... steroids?

He's always been very slim. One conclusion - definitely been taking steroids!

What makes you think Chris would do steroids?

If you look at him around the time of the pre-publicity for VLV, he was pretty chunky then too. As the VLV tour progressed, he became thinner and thinner

Coldplay haven't been touring for 12 months now - plenty of time for Chris to spend in the gym, something he probably doesn't get the chance to do whilst on tour.

Guest howyousawtheworld

If you look at him around the time of the pre-publicity for VLV, he was pretty chunky then too. As the VLV tour progressed, he became thinner and thinner

Coldplay haven't been touring for 12 months now - plenty of time for Chris to spend in the gym, something he probably doesn't get the chance to do whilst on tour.

Only kidding! I know Chris would never do steroids.

he was just kidding, im sure