Studiofeed

coldplayisawesome

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Possible First Single Idea

I just had an idea... What if the music clips in the studiofeed are not clips of all the songs they've been working on, but are clips put together purposefully for a reason... If the first single is "Alien Radio" (granted that it's titled that), what if what we're hearing here (minus the spoken words) in the studiofeed is the intro to the song, as if flipping through radio stations, and then what we hear at the end is the actual song coming into bloom? That would be veeeeery interesting...

I just had an idea... What if the music clips in the studiofeed are not clips of all the songs they've been working on, but are clips put together purposefully for a reason... If the first single is "Alien Radio" (granted that it's titled that), what if what we're hearing here (minus the spoken words) in the studiofeed is the intro to the song, as if flipping through radio stations, and then what we hear at the end is the actual song coming into bloom? That would be veeeeery interesting...

I'm not sure that would be the case, but it's the type of crazy thought I LOVE :thumbsup:

Edit: after watching it again I get the idea it is just a brilliantly clever cut of clips by someone on the Coldplay team (be it Roadie 42 or otherwise). However, the end sounds great.

I'm not sure that would be the case, but it's the type of crazy thought I LOVE :thumbsup:

Edit: after watching it again I get the idea it is just a brilliantly clever cut of clips by someone on the Coldplay team (be it Roadie 42 or otherwise). However, the end sounds great.

I agree. I think it would be more likely that they are clips of actual songs that may be on the album, but I like the thought of it all being an introduction to a song. I could run with that. :) Regardless, the end sounds awesome and I can't wait to see where that plays into things! Hmm... We need a second studiofeed.

That's not a bad idea! i just watched the studiofeed video again, and it sounds like a good intro to a song and to the album! :P

• 2 months later...