✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Studiofeed

coldplayisawesome

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another Festival slot?

hey guys, just read on nme that reading and leeds line up is getting announced along with tickets!any1 rekon coldplay will b headlining?im goin T in the Park but thought i would let every1 know about R&L.

^ YES the solo and the intro alone make it about a hundred times better than the studio version (I don't know why, but every time I hear his solo I get the chills. . . . Only Coldplay songs can do that :D )

It's absolutely incredible. Definitely know what you mean about the chills.

The Live 2003 version of "Politik" gives me goosebumps, too. Especially the "Give me love over, love over..." part. Chris' vocals are breathtaking. (Listen to that part in reverse, too. I swear it will blow your mind).

MX and UFO meaning

Do you guys remember the idea that coldplay may have a song called "Alien Radio"? Well, in the animated 'News' link on coldplay's site, we see the Letters 'UFO' in the book when it opens. Also, In the 'Live Transmitions' link, we see a UFO transporting the word "Transmitions".

UFO- Alien

Transmitions- Radio

:o :o :o

:o :o :o

I'm not going to any of the festivals. :l

but there is going to be a lot of new photoes from the festivals. :escaping:

neither I'm going - but we will have not only pics but recordings and high quality vids of their performance! (at least from Glasto for sure)

Again, after having been away from home for 3 days, lots of news appear :thinking:

I have to say I loved the phrases:

- emotional resonance, proving Coldplay maintains its emotional style which I love so much :P

- It’s huge, powerful and yet completely unaided by technology, just a pure, organic human bloom. because I don't like electronic stuff that much

It's gonna be an amazing album :wideeyed: