✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Studiofeed

coldplayisawesome

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first, I had a bitter reaction of "oh look, Coldplay's actually working on LP5, what a surprise." because I'm so irritated at the lack of LP5 news.

... but then the fangirl/Coldplay freak in me took over and now I'm thinking "GAAAAAAAAAAH GIVE ME LP5 AAAAAAAHUIFHEUIHFWF." :wacko:

OMG,

I decided not to listen and watch anything Coldplay related for lent.

I can´t watch the video.

Can someone sum up what´s happening there for me, please?

there are whales and superhero music and shoes and backwards music and echoing vocals and bringing in what it needs and Jonny not wanting to play it again (or maybe not minding playing it again, it's hard to tell) and Chris fucking it up.

there are whales and superhero music and shoes and backwards music and echoing vocals and bringing in what it needs and Jonny not wanting to play it again (or maybe not minding playing it again, it's hard to tell) and Chris fucking it up.

:lol: that is the most accurate description of those 27 seconds ever

I´m loooving the new website, the oracle symbol turning into a owl is my favourite thing until now. But the blue/pink thing is really weird, I dont now, It just seems not-coldplayish for me....

I think I just need to get used to it.

But despite all my fangirling about it, I think this video is.... nothing... we deserve much more!

I´m loooving the new website, the oracle symbol turning into an owl is my favourite thing until now. But the blue/pink thing is really weird, I dont now, It just seems not-coldplayish for me....

I think we just need to get used to it.

But despite all my fangirling about it, I think this video is.... nothing... we deserve much more!

Perhaps it is full of clues we are completely missing :uhoh: