✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Studiofeed

coldplayisawesome

He used quotation marks all the time, it's probably nothing.

Yes, he does use them often. But we do not know how it will play out quite yet. It could very well be something. Until the album is out, we can't truly say either way. Merely speculate. :)

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, he does use them often. But we do not know how it will play out quite yet. It could very well be something. Until the album is out, we can't truly say either way. Merely speculate. :)

Blog 119

Later, I give Anchorman a tour of the Beehive. We make it to the very top floor and he's seen the whole place. There is one more door before we retire to the kitchen and get the kettle on. I tell him it's just a tiny room that can only fit one person. "It's good for making private phone calls," I say, "Or if you want to be left alone to work on something". I swing the door open and find that there wasn't in fact only one set of "song cards". There were two.

I don't think song cards will be a Coldplay song.

Blog 119

Later, I give Anchorman a tour of the Beehive. We make it to the very top floor and he's seen the whole place. There is one more door before we retire to the kitchen and get the kettle on. I tell him it's just a tiny room that can only fit one person. "It's good for making private phone calls," I say, "Or if you want to be left alone to work on something". I swing the door open and find that there wasn't in fact only one set of "song cards". There were two.

2ponuv4.jpg

:D

Blog 119

I think that what I originally posted has been misunderstood. I'm not saying that everything he's ever put into quotation marks has a potential to be a song or album title. What I am saying is that there are a few select times when he does that and there seems to be more to it than just a simple word or phrase.

Ironically, I actually just read that paragraph you used about two seconds ago. LOL. Very nice.

I think that what I originally posted has been misunderstood. I'm not saying that everything he's ever put into quotation marks has a potential to be a song or album title. What I am saying is that there are a few select times when he does that and there seems to be more to it than just a simple word or phrase.

Ironically, I actually just read that paragraph you used about two seconds ago. LOL. Very nice.

I know what you said, but I think you're wrong :) It's too far fetched. Maybe I'm wrong, I will know that when the album is released.

I know what you said, but I think you're wrong :) It's too far fetched. Maybe I'm wrong, I will know that when the album is released.

Either way, until the album is released, we are merely speculating. :) I just wanted to promote an idea. Well, two really. I, personally, am more interested in what I said about the "X" being a missing letter that we are unsure of. I just found what was said in the blog to be interesting. In the end, what matters is that the album is fantastic, and I have complete confidence that it is going to be that and much more. :)

Hoping for more album information soon! Sigh..

I dunno but that piano part on the reversed version reminded me of the few seconds Chris played piano at the liverpool show last christmas and later said that "the new music is atrocious" :rolleyes: and that he can't even fucking play it. But I haven't heard it since so I might be completely wrong!!

THANK YOU ANNA! We're still on 'twins mode' on that one. I too think it's just for fun but not LP5 related (don't see the connections that could possibly exist between grafittis and all that Chris mentionned in Q and UFO's... :thinking: ) Coldplay AREN'T Muse :lol:

Plus, to me X&Y was the UFO/space album...(talk MV people XD!)

why can't they have more than one space album? :wacko:

16 pages of speculation on one 28 second video :stunned:

to be fair, it's speculation on the video and the site changes. :P

and I'm wondering how the UFO theme fits into "love, escape, addiction, and OCD"

loving aliens

escaping earth

being addicted to aliens

:freak: It just doesnt fit...

well, this information coupled with the 10/10 theory, they must be making an album in honor of me, because i love aliens and my birthday is 10/10 :charming: :P

Taking the "X = times" idea...and adding in the sci-fi/UFO themes... maybe MTM = My Time Machine?...(or to extend your idea a bit) Magic Time Machine?

The stick man tumbling forward through the clock on the "Timeline" icon got me thinking... The butterfly springing forward from the archive (i.e. the past).... "History" of the Hypnofeed....The backwards loops in the audio...Could swear it looks like the spray can starts off spraying an "M" or two...

Of course this is probably total rubbish (MTM could just as likely mean Mission To Mars for all i know...) but I do love a bit of wild Coldplay speculation :laugh3: However I agree the 10/10 theory for the MX does seem to make most sense. (A wild Coldplay speculator might point to the new Top 10 or the 10 icons at the top of the site...)

oooooooooh, nice theory. :wacko:

Remember when Chris said:

[...] recording their fifth album, and although they are still considering what the title will be, Chris gave a hit away.

He added: “I don’t want to say about the title. It will probably begin with an ‘M’. Two words.”

MX could be a clue to the new title?

Major Expectations? :D

I've read the speculation, viewed the new video a number of times, checked out the 2007 video that Chloe resurrected, and given it some thought.

What if the name of LP5 is actually "Don't F*** It Up!" :laugh3:

I'd like that one :laugh3:

I've read the speculation, viewed the new video a number of times, checked out the 2007 video that Chloe resurrected, and given it some thought.

What if the name of LP5 is actually "Don't F*** It Up!" :laugh3:

This almost reminds me of Green Day's new live album "Awesome as f**k"...