✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Studiofeed

coldplayisawesome

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally found out what that man in the clock (nav bar on Coldplay.com) could mean! Traveling through time, or time machine, or something of the sort!! :freak:

Methinks someone in the Coldplay camp likes 'Back to the Future' a little too much :|

/admits to watching it on tv today

Hey I was looking on the first pages of this thread and read something about 'alien radio'. What is this?:) (Sorry if this was already explained in this thread but I don't want to read every page :p)

ooh cool I'm very exited about the new album, but I really want to know the releasedate. I want to listen to LP5 during the summer! :lol:

Methinks someone in the Coldplay camp likes 'Back to the Future' a little too much :|

/admits to watching it on tv today

:laugh3:I like Back to the Future too much!

well, i guess that makes sense, but the man doing flips appears twice. so it doesnt seem like the significance is that he's in a clock, it seems like the significance is that he's doing flips.

but the man in the clock doesn't look like he's doing flips but that he's running around in circles, but the hypnofeed man is doing flips (in my perspective) :D!

maybe Chris has learned to do back-flips and will be doing them onstage in his ongoing effort to show off his athleticism :P

is there such a thing as liking Back to the Future too much? :blank:

:laugh3::laugh3:

Hey I was looking on the first pages of this thread and read something about 'alien radio'. What is this?:) (Sorry if this was already explained in this thread but I don't want to read every page :p)

ooh cool I'm very exited about the new album, but I really want to know the releasedate. I want to listen to LP5 during the summer! :lol:

Alien Radio is a potential song title, which made its first appearance... i think it was on the Southbank Show. either that or the 60 Minutes interview. :thinking:

anyway, someone mentioned that the UFO on the Live Transmissions icon could represent Alien Radio (UFO - Alien, Live Transmissions - Radio).

whoa, just went to the timeline, and at first it said 2011, then switched back to 2010. could'nt get it to do it again, but still...2011 coming soon to the timeline?

It happened to me too. :) I just pressed F5 and it did it again. ;)