Jonny :bigcry:

Why do you always elude me :sad:

I've tried 5 times to meet you :bigcry:

:hug: You will soon Min! :kiss:

SG3.jpg

SG9.jpg

SG12.jpg

Singapore :nice:

OMG! Your guitar in the first one! :wacky: The second one= arms, neck, CHEST!!!! Gosh I love that shirt! :bomb: The third, just beautiful! Great great great pics Min! :bomb:

:dead: let's start the "Min needs to meet Jonnyboy campaign" :P

YES! :D

OMG! Your guitar in the first one! :wacky: The second one= arms, neck, CHEST!!!! Gosh I love that shirt! :bomb: The third, just beautiful! Great great great pics Min! :bomb:

:D

I wish I could show him my guitar :sad: I'll tell him 'We have matching guitars!!! Told you you're my guitar hero! :wacky:'

There's 2 reasons why I love 42 live so much. 1 because he rocks out so much, and 2 because he plays his natural finish Thinline :wacky:

:D

I wish I could show him my guitar :sad: I'll tell him 'We have matching guitars!!! Told you you're my guitar hero! :wacky:'

There's 2 reasons why I love 42 live so much. 1 because he rocks out so much, and 2 because he plays his natural finish Thinline :wacky:

and 3 b/c you can play his 42 solo! SQUEEEEEEEEE! :kiss: :dance:

Yes, you must show him your guitar. :D He will be very flattered!

Jon25.jpg

Jon26.jpg

:heart:

Oh dear... :bomb: I like that you can see the curls on the back of his head in the second one. :wacky: I want to touch! :wacky:

Lovers in Japan is the Jonnygirls song, it secretly stands for....

Lovers in Jonny's Amazing Pants All Night.

HAHAHHAH! :lol:

I have a question... where did the whole "Jonnyfest" thing come from?

I know Chris said something like Violet Hill was a big Jonny fest on the Viva la Vida interview disk thingy, but I don't know if it came from that...

edit: Chris said "Its very much a Jonny fest."

If you are talking about the banner, yes! I wanted to do a Jonnyfest banner ever since Mel and I started going banner crazy. She came up with Reign of Jonny. :heart: And Thalia helped design it. I only insisted we make a Jonny banner! That was the start of everything.

We wanted to make more banners. I remembered Chris saying that about Violet Hill, and KNEW his Jonny would remember as well. :heart: I thought he would be touched by seeing Chris's own words of love on a giant banner held by his Jonnygirls. So I wanted to do the biggest banner possible with JONNYFEST on it. And we would go sit in the section near his ramp so we could hold it up when he walked past during In My Place. We did, and he LOVED IT! Thanks to Mel, Mich, and Angie for one hell of a Jonnyfest! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

This gif is his reaction to our banner! He did one other thing too, but it's a secret. Shh! Nobody tell!

bannersmile1.gif

That's brilliant. Great idea.

I asked cause I was actually listening to that interview yesterday and when Chris said Jonnyfest. I was wondering you got the idea from him... or if he said it after seeing your sign or whatever.

His reaction is great though, it was a good idea. But now I'm surious as to what else he did. :P

We wanted to make more banners. I remembered Chris saying that about Violet Hill, and KNEW his Jonny would remember as well. :heart: I thought he would be touched by seeing Chris's own words of love on a giant banner held by his Jonnygirls. So I wanted to do the biggest banner possible with JONNYFEST on it. And we would go sit in the section near his ramp so we could hold it up when he walked past during In My Place. We did, and he LOVED IT! Thanks to Mel, Mich, and Angie for one hell of a Jonnyfest! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

This gif is his reaction to our banner! He did one other thing too, but it's a secret. Shh! Nobody tell!

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f280/KissesBirds/bannersmile1.gif

Wow, I don't think that I ever heard the history of "Jonnyfest" before. And how Jonny saw it and everything. That's so awesome. :]

That's brilliant. Great idea.

I asked cause I was actually listening to that interview yesterday and when Chris said Jonnyfest. I was wondering you got the idea from him... or if he said it after seeing your sign or whatever.

His reaction is great though, it was a good idea. But now I'm surious as to what else he did. :P

Heehee, thanks. Chris is the creator of the Jonnyfest. He has been doing it for 15 years. :lol: :love:

Chris did see our banner, but refused to acknowledge it. He doesn't want to share his Jonny. So it seems. :P

and 3 b/c you can play his 42 solo! SQUEEEEEEEEE! :kiss: :dance:

Yes, you must show him your guitar. :D He will be very flattered!

:wacky:

If you are talking about the banner, yes! I wanted to do a Jonnyfest banner ever since Mel and I started going banner crazy. She came up with Reign of Jonny. :heart: And Thalia helped design it. I only insisted we make a Jonny banner! That was the start of everything.

bannersmile1.gif

I still get chills listening to that story :wacky::heart: His smile was priceless :D

Wow, I must have missed these. Soooo gorgeous and sexy and just.. incredible. :bomb: :dead:

Heehee, Chris is the creator of the Jonnyfest. He has been doing it for 15 years. :lol: :love:

Chris did see our banner, but refused to acknowledge it. He doesn't want to share his Jonny. So it seems. :P

Only because Jonny is too wonderful :P

Guest LiquidSky
Thanks Viri :shy:

That question has always been @ the back of my mind but I keep forgetting to ask too :embarassed:

No, thank YOU, Min for sharing :D

Where did you guys made your banner? i want to make one too.

:wacky:

I still get chills listening to that story :wacky::heart: His smile was priceless :D

Only because Jonny is too wonderful :P

Too wonderful... for one person to keep all to himself! Share the love! :P :laugh3:

I don't blame Chris. :nice: