🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Buckland Religion~Official Thread

BlissfullyMuse

Hehe, well I will try not to let you down :D. I will definitely find you some wild budgies!! :D Anything you want I'll find it :cool: :P. An ice cream draped Jonny.... easy :P.

:hug:

OMG. :wideeyed: Chris, you know how to smooth-talk. But can you deliver? :P

Even if you don't, I love what you typed up there! ^ :heart:

Hawaii would be fun..but Jonny would be just heaven...

:blush:

Muhahahaha:evil:

Jonny...Plus Hawaii:wink3:

Without Jonny, Hawaii is a waste of time. :P

JONNYFEST!!!

Look at Christopher acting like he doesn't see it. Please! :rolleyes:

Haha, well it's a good thing he has Jonny to stare at :love: so he can continue to NOT acknowledge the biggest banner ever! :P

I see eyes and lips and teeth but they left out his best body part! :angry:

:sneaky: But you have to admit you love those parts! :wink3:

jonny-smile spam:wacky::

42217242.jpg

chart2.jpg

awwww.jpg

giggle.jpg

inyouifindproof.jpg

mtv2.jpg

LIT3.jpg

ohboys4.jpg

roadie42_SMILE.jpg

thatsmile.jpg

lookatthestars.jpg

meninblack.jpg

jonnyguy_yaaay.jpg

jonnyguy.jpg

guyjonny3.jpg

grammys12.jpg

chrisjonny_zomgz.jpg

boysboys.jpg

:clap: OH! That post deserves an award! His smile deserves an award! :blush: I'm gonna SQUEE-splode!!!!!! :bomb:

:drunk:

:curtain: Hey girls, I'm writing a Jonny fic at the moment and I've posted some of it in the fanfic thread if you'd like to read it. There's never enough Jonny fics (well ones where he's straight anyway, usually it's a Chris/Jonny type thing, which is totally understandable, they're made for each other :laugh3:)

Check it out if you want, uness of course that's not your thing and you totally hate reading fics...then pretend I was never here :lol:

And so this post isn't completely pointless:

5ff3hc.jpg

23w5wjm.png

2rc8rw0.png

I see you trying to hide behind Chris with your tambourine, sexy man :sneaky:

^Cool. Can I hear a plot summary first?

OK, Min and I have been brain-storming about what Lori heaven would be like. This is what we came up with:

Jonny lying on a large, green, striped towel, wearing nothing but whipped cream:wink3: with birds on his arm, on a Hawaiian beach, surrounded by Jonnygirls fanning him with palm branches, serving him food and drink, massaging his sock feet, and catering to his every desire. :sneaky:

What do you think? :D

OK, Min and I have been brain-storming about what Lori heaven would be like. This is what we came up with:

Jonny lying on a large, green, striped towel, wearing nothing but whipped cream:wink3: with birds on his arm, on a Hawaiian beach, surrounded by Jonnygirls fanning him with palm branches, serving him food and drink, massaging his sock feet, and catering to his every desire. :sneaky:

Really? that's pretty tamed.. I would have thought that your heaven would be something like this

25pttom.gif

:angel:

Really? that's pretty tamed.. I would have thought that your heaven would be something like this

25pttom.gif

:lol: :drunk:

Well, it was only the initial brainstorming. And I didn't think you girls would want my super x-rated, greedy me-me-me version. Besides, I haven't typed it out. :angel:

But this is pretty divine:

ColdplayonConan2005Talkchrisandjonn.gif

Gosh, the man's got great rhythm :bomb::bomb::bomb:

:D

Catering to his every desire indeed :laugh3::wink3::P

25pttom.gif

And that :wink3:

:drunk:

Hmm, well without giving too much away, It's about Jonny and a girl named April, I guess you can say it's an alternate reality to Jonny's current life because his daughter & fiance aren't in it (they don't exist :uhoh:)...I hope that's not confusing :laugh3: Pretty much everything else is the same.

The other boys are in it quite a bit and it takes place presently (during their Viva tour), focusing on his relationship with April and the difficulties they face along the way.

Guest LiquidSky
Hmm, well without giving too much away, It's about Jonny and a girl named April, I guess you can say it's an alternate reality to Jonny's current life because his daughter & fiance aren't in it (they don't exist :uhoh:)...I hope that's not confusing :laugh3: Pretty much everything else is the same.

The other boys are in it quite a bit and it takes place presently (during their Viva tour), focusing on his relationship with April and the difficulties they face along the way.

yeah we don't like it... no April:mean:

Ooh I have to admit something... I love two men :blush:

I always loved Chris (still do :heart:)

But lately, I visit this Jonny thread more often than the Chris thread... I think it's Jonny's smile, the most gorgeous smile in the universe... And Jonny is so sweet :heart:

Is there any room here for another Jonny-girl? :blush:

Those are actually non-fiction.

:lol:;)

:lol:

:wideeyed:

But lately, I visit this Jonny thread more often than the Chris thread... I think it's Jonny's smile, the most gorgeous smile in the universe... And Jonny is so sweet :heart:

Of course :D

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::lol::lol::lol::P:P:P

That's true :D

Of course Lin!!!!

:hug::hug::hug:

K thanks. :nice:

yeah we don't like it... no April:mean:

:laugh3: Jealous much Viri? :hug: Me too! :hug:

well I prefer April over the creepy slash fics with Jonny & Chris as a couple :\

Bwahahahahahaha! And they are hot. :wacky: I can't be jealous of Chris. :P It's just different than if it's a girl. C + J :love: forever!