• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have that too, I think it will correct itself when CP come on

there is currently no sound :)

Okay, thanks you two :)

Am a little relaxed now ;)

Didn't know there was no sound inbetween bands.

Can go and get the washing out of the machine now and hang it up until the guys will take the stage :)

Phew ... thanks for helping me out with all your suggestions though I don't know what I did to make it finally work :laugh3:

Probably again Coldplay Karma ;)

Okay, thanks you two :)

Am a little relaxed now ;)

Didn't know there was no sound inbetween bands.

Can go and get the washing out of the machine now and hang it up until the guys will take the stage :)

Phew ... thanks for helping me out with all your suggestions though I don't know what I did to make it finally work :laugh3:

Probably again Coldplay Karma ;)

Haha you're welcome!! :smug:

It is winter in Australia, right ?

Poor boys :)

yep, we're in the middle of winter and in brisbane it's been pretty cold but there hasn't been much rain in the past few days.

Edit: lol, and by cold i mean around 22 degrees celcius during the day and around 14 degrees celcius at night :)

Don't know what I did exactly, but at least I have a video stream now :laugh3:

Though I don't have sound just now ...

I was just about to do some housework and now THIS ... :laugh3:

Someone seems not wanting to see me working today ;)

So how do I fix the sound issue? Any suggestion or anyone having the same trouble? :confused:

No sound for the time being.

So by some random stroke of (bad or good?) luck, I've woken up and it's 5:40 AM here in California.........do you guys think it's worth it for me to stay up and watch? Should I wake up my girlfriend, who offered to watch it with me [by phone or Skype]?! She offered to...but I told her 3:30 AM (coz I thought set time was 8:30... xD)............what to do... I don't know...I don't expect any setlist changes so...... D:

So by some random stroke of (bad or good?) luck, I've woken up and it's 5:40 AM here in California.........do you guys think it's worth it for me to stay up and watch? Should I wake up my girlfriend, who offered to watch it with me [by phone or Skype]?! She offered to...but I told her 3:30 AM (coz I thought set time was 8:30... xD)............what to do... I don't know...I don't expect any setlist changes so...... D:

lol, well i suggest just making sure that you can see the stream because some other people who aren't from australia are having some trouble.

Also, i'm sure that it'll be on youtube within 1 day so i think you should go back to sleep :P

lol, well i suggest just making sure that you can see the stream because some other people who aren't from australia are having some trouble.

Also, i'm sure that it'll be on youtube within 1 day so i think you should go back to sleep :P

Ah it works it does! Interestingly, didn't need to change country or anything weird.

Edit...no guarantee that it'll work on my girlfriend's computer, poop. Jajaja.

.......good point. I'll just listen to HLH and go back to bed. :sneaky: