October 4, 201115 yr I love that it's that kind of stage, now chris can run out even further during in my place :D
October 4, 201115 yr I love that it's that kind of stage, now chris can run out even further during in my place :D haha, exactly what i was thinking
October 4, 201115 yr thanks for posting! :) Pleasure :) I'll keep posting any updates I come across. I am going to the show in Johannesburg on Saturday, so will also post my reviews etc afterwards. I'm hearing word that people are already queuing in Cape Town, I'm not certain whether or not they're being serious though. Gates only open in about 26 hours time.
October 4, 201115 yr Congrats to all the African fans! This is a great thing to see, they're performing in SA! Are there going to be any live streams from any of these shows? And I agree with those commentors above: Chris looks so sexy in that photo at the airport! I love how he's pushing his own cart in the video as well! WooHoo!
October 4, 201115 yr Congrats to all the African fans! This is a great thing to see, they're performing in SA! Are there going to be any live streams from any of these shows? Its not often that big artist comes to South Africa, so when they do its usually a huge event. Nothing has been published about the streaming of the concert. If it was being streamed it surely would have been posted on the interweb cos it would be a first for SA!
October 4, 201115 yr Its not often that big artist comes to South Africa, so when they do its usually a huge event. Nothing has been published about the streaming of the concert. If it was being streamed it surely would have been posted on the interweb cos it would be a first for SA! Thanks for replying, and ENJOY! :D
October 4, 201115 yr people are quing in Cape Town already. I'm kinda pissed off, because I'm only catching a train to CPT station at about 8 tomorrow morning, so I hope the queue's aren't too large. Think it's a bit extreme. And I heard that BIG concerts don't allow it anyway. Oh well. Good for them :)
October 4, 201115 yr Geez! I'm now listening to 94.5 Kfm in hope they'll talk about Coldplay concerts. They're playing Maroon 5's Move Like Jagger.
October 5, 201115 yr people are quing in Cape Town already. I'm kinda pissed off, because I'm only catching a train to CPT station at about 8 tomorrow morning, so I hope the queue's aren't too large. Think it's a bit extreme. And I heard that BIG concerts don't allow it anyway. Oh well. Good for them :) They *don't* usually allow it, I didn't go to U2, but I know their fans weren't allowed to queue before 7am on the day. I'm flying in to Joburg on Friday afternoon, and was planning to go sometime on Saturday morning to start queuing...
October 5, 201115 yr Don't really like the stage. Looks a bit small and a bit boring for a crowd of this size?! I definitely had hopes for something more fresh and new.
October 5, 201115 yr Via Big Concerts The setting is so beautiful with the mountain in the background! Soundcheck is taking place at the moment
October 5, 201115 yr current time in Cape Town :) <iframe src="http://free.timeanddate.com/clock/i2si5m3h/n56/tluk/fn6/fs16/fc9ff/tc000/ftb/bas2/bat1/bacfff/pa8/tt0/tw1/th1/ta1/tb4" frameborder="0" width="210" height="58"></iframe> and becuase I like it, we'll have this clock too!!! <iframe src="http://free.timeanddate.com/clock/i2si5pjz/n56/szw110/szh110/hocfff/hbw0/hfc000/cf100/hgr0/fav0/fiv0/mqc0f0/mqs2/mql4/mqw4/mqd86/mhc0f0/mhs2/mhl4/mhw4/mhd86/mmc0f0/mml2/mmd88/hhc00f/hhs3/hhl50/hhw11/hmc00f/hms3/hml80/hmw11/hsc00f/hsl90/hsw6" frameborder="0" width="112" height="112"></iframe>
October 5, 201115 yr some twitterings: Mingusx24th Mingus Mkubukeli There are people already waiting in line at the stadium to see #COLDPLAY tonight. MariettedTH Mariette dT-Helmbold Gorgeous day in #CapeTown for Coldplay! Here's some handy info http://bit.ly/pguXNr. Enjoy the show! RoxyAlexDallas Roxy Dallas Coldplay Day! 2 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply parlotones The Parlotones Super excited for @coldplay tonight!! :)
October 5, 201115 yr An1ken An1ken Attending @Coldplay Live in Cape Town tonight. Golden Circle. Gonna be a great concert! // RT @Jacquesvh 2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
October 5, 201115 yr Cool Stage. Looks like the end of it is in the shape of an X. Is this concert gonna being streamed?
October 5, 201115 yr some twitterings: Mingusx24th Mingus Mkubukeli There are people already waiting in line at the stadium to see #COLDPLAY tonight. MariettedTH Mariette dT-Helmbold Gorgeous day in #CapeTown for Coldplay! Here's some handy info http://bit.ly/pguXNr. Enjoy the show! RoxyAlexDallas Roxy Dallas Coldplay Day! 2 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply parlotones The Parlotones Super excited for @coldplay tonight!! :) The Parlotones are the opening act :) from what I've seen on their twitter and facebook, they are very excited for tonight's show! They've always said that Coldplay are the only band that they'd ever want to open for.
Create an account or sign in to comment