✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[5-Oct-2011] Coldplay @ Cape Town Stadium, Cape Town, South Africa

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for posting! :)

Pleasure :) I'll keep posting any updates I come across. I am going to the show in Johannesburg on Saturday, so will also post my reviews etc afterwards.

I'm hearing word that people are already queuing in Cape Town, I'm not certain whether or not they're being serious though. Gates only open in about 26 hours time.

Congrats to all the African fans! This is a great thing to see, they're performing in SA!

Are there going to be any live streams from any of these shows?

And I agree with those commentors above: Chris looks so sexy in that photo at the airport! I love how he's pushing his own cart in the video as well! WooHoo!

Congrats to all the African fans! This is a great thing to see, they're performing in SA!

Are there going to be any live streams from any of these shows?

Its not often that big artist comes to South Africa, so when they do its usually a huge event. Nothing has been published about the streaming of the concert. If it was being streamed it surely would have been posted on the interweb cos it would be a first for SA!

Its not often that big artist comes to South Africa, so when they do its usually a huge event. Nothing has been published about the streaming of the concert. If it was being streamed it surely would have been posted on the interweb cos it would be a first for SA!

Thanks for replying, and ENJOY! :D

people are quing in Cape Town already. I'm kinda pissed off, because I'm only catching a train to CPT station at about 8 tomorrow morning, so I hope the queue's aren't too large. Think it's a bit extreme. And I heard that BIG concerts don't allow it anyway. Oh well. Good for them :)

people are quing in Cape Town already. I'm kinda pissed off, because I'm only catching a train to CPT station at about 8 tomorrow morning, so I hope the queue's aren't too large. Think it's a bit extreme. And I heard that BIG concerts don't allow it anyway. Oh well. Good for them :)

They *don't* usually allow it, I didn't go to U2, but I know their fans weren't allowed to queue before 7am on the day. I'm flying in to Joburg on Friday afternoon, and was planning to go sometime on Saturday morning to start queuing...

some twitterings:

Mingusx24th Mingus Mkubukeli

There are people already waiting in line at the stadium to see #COLDPLAY tonight.

MariettedTH Mariette dT-Helmbold

Gorgeous day in #CapeTown for Coldplay! Here's some handy info http://bit.ly/pguXNr. Enjoy the show!

RoxyAlexDallas Roxy Dallas

Coldplay Day!

2 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

parlotones The Parlotones

Super excited for @coldplay tonight!! :)

some twitterings:

Mingusx24th Mingus Mkubukeli

There are people already waiting in line at the stadium to see #COLDPLAY tonight.

MariettedTH Mariette dT-Helmbold

Gorgeous day in #CapeTown for Coldplay! Here's some handy info http://bit.ly/pguXNr. Enjoy the show!

RoxyAlexDallas Roxy Dallas

Coldplay Day!

2 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

parlotones The Parlotones

Super excited for @coldplay tonight!! :)

The Parlotones are the opening act :) from what I've seen on their twitter and facebook, they are very excited for tonight's show! They've always said that Coldplay are the only band that they'd ever want to open for.