✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[5-Oct-2011] Coldplay @ Cape Town Stadium, Cape Town, South Africa

This is going to sound like I'm a stalker, but I'm honestly not :) haha

I just wanted to ask if anyone knows when Coldplay will be landing in SA, so that I can maybe try and meet them at the airport and maybe get a pic. Or to even just see them.

Or what hotel they are staying at maybe? Chances to meet your favorite band don't come around often, and I'll love to get a photo with them or something :)

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wanted to ask if anyone knows when Coldplay will be landing in SA, so that I can maybe try and meet them at the airport and maybe get a pic. Or to even just see them.

I guess you're too late for the airport

^ my bet for hotels would be one of those fancy ones near the V & A, I think The Killers stayed at the One & Only when they were here so maybe that one?

I'd love to know when they're flying to Joburg, as I'm flying in on Friday and also hoping to bump into them!

Hi :)

My name is Gaël I am from West Africa, I just saw your post and I'm so happy for you :) Could you tell me how the concert was? It would be nice to know from you :)

Have a wonderful time :)

God bless you,

One Love.

I'm South African!! I've been just about dying over this news for the past two days! I sincerely hope that there is a show in Joburg, as I wouldn't be able to make a show on a Wednesday. I will have to travel quite far either way, but I've been waiting for this for quite a few years, so I am extremely excited!

I wonder if I should ask around or something. I don't wanna like...Climb through their window or anything, just wanna get a pic or an autograph.

I'd go hang around the table mountain cable car tomorrow, if I were you, that's something all the foreign tourists do when in Cape town.

Hi :)

My name is Gaël I am from West Africa, I just saw your post and I'm so happy for you :) Could you tell me how the concert was? It would be nice to know from you :)

Have a wonderful time :)

God bless you,

One Love.

Hello! We will all be sure to post reviews and tell you all about the show :)