✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[5-Oct-2011] Coldplay @ Cape Town Stadium, Cape Town, South Africa

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is great! Thx for putting up the clock.

Excited to see pictures of the whole stage and if there is a "acoustic stage" again (hopefully). To be honest the stage doesn't look very fresh or extraordinary and it disappoints me a bit.

I'm also excited to see the setlist and the length of the concert. I hope for minimum two hours and maybe 1-2 new songs (Up in Flames, DLIBYH?)...

Excited to see pictures of the whole stage and if there is a "acoustic stage" again (hopefully). To be honest the stage doesn't look very fresh or extraordinary and it disappoints me a bit.

I'm also excited to see the setlist and the length of the concert. I hope for minimum two hours and maybe 1-2 new songs (Up in Flames, DLIBYH?)...

I don't think they will be playing any new songs from MX until after the official release date. Up in Flames was an exception because, by the time the show is broadcast on tv on New Year's Eve, the album will have been out for 2 months.

Rory_Alexander

I'm a friend of Chris Martin and we know the family - chilling backstage before the #Coldplay concert twitpic.com/6vlkyq

9 minutes ago

415872098.jpg

Rory_Alexander

Sorry @CapeTown I hope you enjoy the #Coldplay concert while I'm backstage. twitpic.com/6vk2oz

2 hours ago

415801763.jpg