✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Anonymous Poll for the Loungers

NumbersGirl

I know Coldplay is taboo in the Lounge but I'm just curious how many of you are going to get LP5 (or some of the singles), regardless of the means of acquiring it.

I'll keep the poll above private; that way, if you're embarrassed to admit it, nobody will know.

why would people come to this forum if they did not like Coldplay? that is the question, it boggles my mind

When they join the forum they like Coldplay.

Then at some point they don't really care for them anymore.

But the forum as a whole is cool and has cool people so they stick around.

So if people who don't care for Coldplay stick around here... that's quite a compliment to the site as a whole.

(I think I've said this somewhere else recently, probably in the Coldplay section.)

When they join the forum they like Coldplay.

Then at some point they don't really care for them anymore.

But the forum as a whole is cool and has cool people so they stick around.

So if people who don't care for Coldplay stick around here... that's quite a compliment to the site as a whole.

(I think I've said this somewhere else recently, probably in the Coldplay section.)

Yup , though there are quite a few people that need to behave. Even If you don't like Coldplay's music now a days , have a little respect for them , specially if you are on a Coldplay forum lol. I'm not saying they have to like everything and all of that , but at least be respectfull enough and stop shading , saying everything they release is shit , too comercial and putting Radiohead in each sentence saying how amazing they are in comparison with Coldplay. lol :P

and putting Radiohead in each sentence saying how amazing they are in comparison with Coldplay.

* smells huge can of worms that has just been opened *

Anyone that knows me knows that I'm a huge Coldplay fan. But even I can be humble and admit that Radiohead's talent >>>>>>>>> Coldplay, and I only started listening to RH a few months ago.

* smells huge can of worms that has just been opened *

Anyone that knows me knows that I'm a huge Coldplay fan. But even I can be humble and admit that Radiohead's talent >>>>>>>>> Coldplay, and I only started listening to RH a few months ago.

Well , that's subjective though.