✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Anonymous Poll for the Loungers

NumbersGirl

But even I can be humble and admit that Radiohead's talent >>>>>>>>> Coldplay, and I only started listening to RH a few months ago.

Same here...haven't been a RH fan for very long, but I can say that although Coldplay is so blatantly my favourite band, I have to give credit to where credit is due...

Who else voted No?

I probably would click youtube video and listen past the first chorus or so, if it's a single it'll probably be all over the radio soon anyway. Technically I'd be a yes because as I post here and sometimes check the Coldplay section people will be talking about it and curiosity will get to me, but I won't be downloading/listening to the full album.

Im really looking forward to this album but I don't have high expectations really (it'd be cool if they prove me wrong and they make an awesome album). Still hope to see them live sometime in 2011 or 2012

Yup , though there are quite a few people that need to behave. Even If you don't like Coldplay's music now a days , have a little respect for them , specially if you are on a Coldplay forum lol. I'm not saying they have to like everything and all of that , but at least be respectfull enough and stop shading , saying everything they release is shit , too comercial and putting Radiohead in each sentence saying how amazing they are in comparison with Coldplay. lol :P

sad know well :(

I listened to the fourth album the other day for the first time, genuinely.

It was poor.

Won't be listening to the next one.

I'm not making this post for effect, or trying to sound cool with hating, I just don't like them. Liked the first two, and only at the time (really liked them in fact) but can't really listen to Chris Martin's voice any more because he tainted it all with two shit albums and the whole him being Chris Martin thing.

is sounds from all its members coldpaying.com, the new sound.

So it's very critical difficult for Coldplay

because not sounds now and lyrics about children who dance. here and returned to school to study difficult for a monday morning.

LP5 in France is LP = Lecteur Platine (record player)

remember of this song and clip from part of coldplaying ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1rYmzQ8C9Q]YouTube - ‪Coldplay - Christmas Lights‬‏[/ame]