May 26, 201115 yr This morning the Washington post posted this: http://www.washingtonpost.com/gog/movies/coldplay-glastonbury-2011,1208560.html Why have the described Coldplays Glasto performance as a movie??? Obviously its on TV but this is strange PEOPLE!!! There are many more countries, and more still being added: http://www.glastonburyhd.com/ (scroll down) Austria, Belgium, Canada, Colombia, France, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Spain...so far there's even a trailer!!!! [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vkGffteaL0]YouTube - Glas Generic 60 1Date H 264 for Vimeo 5000kpbs 1080HD[/ame]
May 26, 201115 yr Maybe they're going to be showing it live in cinemas? A few acts do that, broadcast live gigs to movie theatres. Cool if they are :)
May 26, 201115 yr They do that alot here in Florida at our Cinemas!!!! I hope this is true. I was thinking I was going to have to wait a year for it to show on our Music channel station!!!!:)
May 26, 201115 yr wow! That would be awesome! Don't think that they will broadcast it here in Venezuela, but at least it is sure we'll get a high-quality recording to later download!
May 26, 201115 yr This morning the Washington post posted this: http://www.washingtonpost.com/gog/movies/coldplay-glastonbury-2011,1208560.html Why have the described Coldplays Glasto performance as a movie??? Obviously its on TV but this is strange :surprised: Somebody should ask the Oracle to see if it's true that they'd be doing a live broadcast. Those type of things are usually done in IMAX theaters around here.
May 26, 201115 yr Somebody should ask the Oracle to see if it's true that they'd be doing a live broadcast. Not me, she never answers my questions *I gave up a while ago*
May 26, 201115 yr Maybe they're going to be showing it live in cinemas? A few acts do that, broadcast live gigs to movie theatres. Cool if they are :) :o woow... i always imagine about it, but i have not idea that it could exist. So it would be really great if they are
May 26, 201115 yr Not me, she never answers my questions *I gave up a while ago*maybe you should try under an alternative pseudonym! ;)
May 26, 201115 yr maybe you should try under an alternative pseudonym! ;) But if I do that I can't claim an answered question :laugh3:
May 26, 201115 yr oh i hope its true! wonder if i would have to line up like really early to get front row and if any one would mind if i stood the whole time and danced :P
May 27, 201115 yr oooh, that would be awesome. :wacko: Not me, she never answers my questions *I gave up a while ago* maybe you should try under an alternative pseudonym! ;) you could use my name, the coldplay.com people seem to love me. :P or i could send in the question. :rolleyes:
May 28, 201115 yr you could use my name, the coldplay.com people seem to love me. :P or i could send in the question. :rolleyes: I already asked her, I think it was on Thursday. The soonest we can expect an answer will probably be on Thursday since Monday is a bank holiday :)
May 28, 201115 yr You know I wouldn't mind seeing Glastonbury at the movies. I'd have to beg one of my friends to go with me.:P
May 28, 201115 yr I just purchased tickets from a theater close to me for Monday June 27th at 1030pm for the Coldplay Glastonbury 2011 show!!!!! :D go to Fandango... that is how I found out if a theater near me was going to have it!
May 28, 201115 yr Thank you! Here's the link: http://www.fandango.com/coldplay:glastonbury2011_145238/movieoverview
May 28, 201115 yr I just purchased tickets from a theater close to me for Monday June 27th at 1030pm for the Coldplay Glastonbury 2011 show!!!!! :D go to Fandango... that is how I found out if a theater near me was going to have it! WHATTTTT? ITS CONFIRMED :o :o
Create an account or sign in to comment