✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"Coldplay: Glastonbury 2011" to be shown in cinemas (cancelled?): Latest loc are via GlastonburyHD.c

cleeson7

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG!!!! I just purchased my tickets!!!!! 10pm June 25th in IMAX holy shit, holy shit, it will be like we're there, well not quite, but it's better than nothing at all:D I think I just peed my pants with happiness!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just bought my tickets! Yay!

Ya, I don't know if they'll show other people besides Coldplay.

Also, what time are Coldplay actually going to be playing? And are they actually playing for 2 hours?

That's what I was thinking! I would love if everyone in the theatre stood up and sang along like they were actually at the show!

If they go to a cinema to see Coldplay live . probable fans,and that means they will probably sing :dance:

:D

OMG!!!! I just purchased my tickets!!!!! 10pm June 25th in IMAX holy shit, holy shit, it will be like we're there, well not quite, but it's better than nothing at all:D I think I just peed my pants with happiness!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMAX???:shocked2:

This could only mean live presentation of a new album. I wish I could see this.

I just told my hubby, I hope everyone will stand and sing along, I went and saw U2 this way and people were all clapping and singing and dancing!!!!!

Anyone in the Orlando area, I am going to the Regal at waterford Lakes I would love to meet up, going to the pub next to the cinema before hand!!!!

I even called the theater before purchasing the tickets to make sure it was really happening... they said yes. they will definitely have the Coldplay Glastonbury 2011 "movie"

so excited!!!!

awesome news!

I just told my hubby, I hope everyone will stand and sing along, I went and saw U2 this way and people were all clapping and singing and dancing!!!!!

Anyone in the Orlando area, I am going to the Regal at waterford Lakes I would love to meet up, going to the pub next to the cinema before hand!!!!

I'm going to be at the Irvine Spectrum theatres, in California, at 10pm on June 25. Does anyone want to meet me there? We could meet at The Yard House ( http://www.yardhouse.com/CA/irvine/ ) before for a pint (or yard!) or two before the show! They have a few beers to choose from. https://www.yardhouse.com/files/beer_menu_6.pdf