✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"Coldplay: Glastonbury 2011" to be shown in cinemas (cancelled?): Latest loc are via GlastonburyHD.c

cleeson7

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fandango, Try typing in your area code. Thats what I did, and i found a theater near me. You also might want to try typing in a few area codes near you.

Okay thank you! Found it. They didn't have the showtimes available in my zip yet which is why it wasn't popping up. :P There is one in a theater like 30 min away from my house, but I think there will be one in a theater closer to me if I wait it out another week. So I think I'll just wait.

Guest Osaka Sun

Is there any news of it going to be streamed live in Canada?

Because if it's happening at a Toronto theatre, I'm so going. :)

Like everyone I hope this will air here too, but since I'm in France, not an English country, I highly doubt that :dozey: But I still hope for it, I live near Disneyland and they've got an IMAX theater there.

Okay thank you! Found it. They didn't have the showtimes available in my zip yet which is why it wasn't popping up. :P There is one in a theater like 30 min away from my house, but I think there will be one in a theater closer to me if I wait it out another week. So I think I'll just wait.

Just an FYI, if you have means of getting to this theater which is 30 mins away, get them, the theater I am going to is the only one playing it and it is 20 mins from my house, I can't see any other place that is showing this, so get your tickets in case it's the only one in your area showing it. Waiting a week might be too late:thinking:

Is this also happening in London? I don't care what time, I REALLY wanna see this, seeing as I haven't got glasto tickets!

Also, why is it rated PG-13? :P

pg-13....:D One Mr. Martin sometimes has a potty mouth:laugh3::P

Just an FYI, if you have means of getting to this theater which is 30 mins away, get them, the theater I am going to is the only one playing it and it is 20 mins from my house, I can't see any other place that is showing this, so get your tickets in case it's the only one in your area showing it. Waiting a week might be too late:thinking:

Thanks! Yeah I might go ahead and get it maybe I'll just wait a couple days instead of a week. I truthfully don't know exactly where the heck this theater is. I was kinda guestimating. I need to do google maps.

Edit: Actually looked it up. It's 20 min from my parent's house. And since they're showing it on a Monday here and I'll be in summer school I'll be at my apartment 40 min away from my parent's house. Yay. An hour drive. :| Yeah I'm definitely gonna wait a couple days see if more locations pop up.

Aw I dnt think I can go :( it plays at 10:30 pm and its in a town 40 mins from where I live. Though this wouldn't be a problem for me, no one is going to want to take me :(

I really hope they add more cinemas, but if its that late my sister will still not take me, and she actually likes coldplay too :/

Aw I dnt think I can go :( it plays at 10:30 pm and its in a town 40 mins from where I live. Though this wouldn't be a problem for me, no one is going to want to take me :(

I really hope they add more cinemas, but if its that late my sister will still not take me, and she actually likes coldplay too :/

I seriously think they're going to add more locations. The thing is around a month away, quite a while. Plus the fandango entry for it is pretty scarce and it's at a point just barely passed being announced, much less at the point where it's truely being publicised. I'm sure we're going to see adds and more promotion and more theaters holding this event if you give it a bit of time. Maybe they're keeping this event on the down low until the single is released and festival dates start and this will be part of the announcements when they drop the single on Mon or Tues.

I seriously think they're going to add more locations. The thing is around a month away, quite a while. Plus the fandango entry for it is pretty scarce and it's at a point just barely passed being announced, much less at the point where it's truely being publicised. I'm sure we're going to see adds and more promotion and more theaters holding this event if you give it a bit of time. Maybe they're keeping this event on the down low until the single is released and festival dates start and this will be part of the announcements when they drop the single on Mon or Tues.

This is my first time reading about this. No, I don't check the Coldplay section of this forum often. Too much LP5 silliness for me to want to have to glance at. :laugh3:

Anyway, I looked up local showings, and I'm shocked at the lack of any theaters showing it in the vicinity of Hollywood, LA, or San Fernando Valley (and unsurprisingly, there's no showings in my little suburban corner either). Nearest one is Alhambra, so I fully expect more to appear later, as that would be a really obnoxious drive for me. When Foo Fighters had their documentary screenings a couple months ago, there were at least 5 theaters in Hollywood/Downtown LA alone showing it, so I'm not worried.

This is my first time reading about this. No, I don't check the Coldplay section of this forum often. Too much LP5 silliness for me to want to have to glance at. :laugh3:

Anyway, I looked up local showings, and I'm shocked at the lack of any theaters showing it in the vicinity of Hollywood, LA, or San Fernando Valley (and unsurprisingly, there's no showings in my little suburban corner either). Nearest one is Alhambra, so I fully expect more to appear later, as that would be a really obnoxious drive for me. When Foo Fighters had their documentary screenings a couple months ago, there were at least 5 theaters in Hollywood/Downtown LA alone showing it, so I'm not worried.

Exactly. Right now there's only one theater in the whole DFW metroplex showing this too, which is completely ridiculous. I expect it will be officially announced soon and many more theaters will be showing it.