✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"Coldplay: Glastonbury 2011" to be shown in cinemas (cancelled?): Latest loc are via GlastonburyHD.c

cleeson7

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow I was jealous until I read that comment about it being on http://www.cineplex.com which is in Canada. I work for them ahah, I am definitely going to try to find out more about this from the projectionist. The theater I work at has an Imax but I don't think it can show PPV..

yo yo yo yo find out if they playing it in vancouver im so going if they do!

This is cool! I just purchased for Orlando, Regal Pointe Orlando IMAX! Geez... the guys will be really BIG!!! Heehee! I am taking friend, only she doesn't know yet!

Well, this summer is turning out not so bad... Coldplay on the BIG Screen and Lollapalooza! :)

Hey is this in the I-Drive area or you talking Waterford Lakes in Orlando?? I'm going to Waterford!!

Hey is this in the I-Drive area or you talking Waterford Lakes in Orlando?? I'm going to Waterford!!

I-Drive/ Regal Pointe Orlando! I live by Universal, so is much closer than Waterford...plus going to Maggione's Little Italy for dinner then the concert show... a great night! :)

I-Drive/ Regal Pointe Orlando! I live by Universal, so is much closer than Waterford...plus going to Maggione's Little Italy for dinner then the concert show... a great night! :)

Ahhh wonderful evening!!!! We are going to the pub before hand, and hopefully, Amy from here can meet up with me, she's working on it:D

They just announced that they're gonna show it HERE! In Peru! I'm so fucking excited! June 25th at 9:00 pm! They say it's gonna last at least 2 hours!

Marvelous! So maybe it would be global event, so Russian/CIS fans could expect the same performance at least in Moscow!

I've sent an e-mail out to the biggest belgian cinema complex but so far no reply. going to try some smaller ones today.

Maybe we should update the first post/ title of this thread since it's not only US. Maybe make a list of theaters where it's shown so that people can know where to get tickets ?

I've sent an e-mail out to the biggest belgian cinema complex but so far no reply. going to try some smaller ones today.

Maybe we should update the first post/ title of this thread since it's not only US. Maybe make a list of theaters where it's shown so that people can know where to get tickets ?

Oh, good of you to ask if Belgium does it. I really hope so!

so you mean Kineposlis or what?

Well I hope they will send it out

Good news for the Belgians !!!

Kinepolis has confirmed that they will also show this 'movie' !!!

(well at least the one in Ghent did, but I think the other ones will do it as well)

IF I want to go,

how do I should get tickets?

buy them online or that day in the bios?