✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ETIAW to be played at 12pm BST Fri 3rd June - LISTENING PARTY AKA DIRTY STOP-UP THREAD! (Stations vi

I do regret it a bit actually, cos it seemed like it was an amaaaaazing tour. But it's not like I was like "right I'm not going cos I hate the album" like I was making a stand against it. I just went off them altogether. :(

And yes, since the beginning, I've been here for 8 years :uhoh: :P

I'm 26, but thanks! :D

Oh okay, I was getting that impression haha... that woulda been pretty extreme. But okay, that is fair enough... as long as you regret it then I forgive you :D

26? :o .. lol, you old!!! :P

Btw, I just want to say thank you for Liverpool again, you helped me so much with the tix and the money Mich, I'lll never ever forget it and neither will Roos... we'll thank you properly someday :love:

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, 26 (or 31) isn't old! :P

Haha, aww tash... we all know that you are not really 31, don't pretend to us okay? :dozey: ... that face ain't 31 years old haha! ... you are only really about 23 or 24 yourself aren't you? C'mon, we won't tell the authorities or whatever haha ;)

OK, I'm here...6:11 AM here :P. Surprised I could even load this page!

So it's been played on Italian radio? WTF...

Chelsea, some stupid Italian radio show took it upon themselves to just play it way early! One person heard it from here, and that is it, too late to do anything about it, hope they get sued! :angry: