✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ETIAW to be played at 12pm BST Fri 3rd June - LISTENING PARTY AKA DIRTY STOP-UP THREAD! (Stations vi

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow okay, that is quite incredible. It really isn't that bad is it? :(

What was your first cp gig then?

It's not terrible...and there are songs from it I like, but I never ever listen to the whole thing. It was just an album that played on the success of AROBTTH. Speed of Sound whilst catchy enough is just so uninspired! Which is what I'm worried ETIAW will be like.

I was too young to see them during the Parachutes era, so I saw them for the first time just after AROBTTH came out, then again once they toured it properly. Then, not at all during the Twisted Logic tour, then absolutely loooooads since VLV came out :P

Just so y'all know, on Absolute Radio they are counting down 5 Best Coldplay songs according to a poll that was done on their website during the week.

We've had Shiver so far... And ETIAW will be played "just before 12.." :)

Yeah, if it is like this song then I'dd be a happy man! :)

Well, at least we know ETIAW won't have lyrics like "I got soul but I'm not a soldier";)

I like "All These Things That I've Done", and those lyrics work, but, as Bill Bailey pointed out, they make about as much as "I got ham but I'm not a hamster.":P

Just so y'all know, on Absolute Radio they are counting down 5 Best Coldplay songs according to a poll that was done on their website during the week.

We've had Shiver so far... And ETIAW will be played "just before 12.." :)

Radio 1's playing it at 10 of. That's the earliest we've got. :nice:!

It's not terrible...and there are songs from it I like, but I never ever listen to the whole thing. It was just an album that played on the success of AROBTTH. Speed of Sound whilst catchy enough is just so uninspired! Which is what I'm worried ETIAW will be like.

I was too young to see them during the Parachutes era, so I saw them for the first time just after AROBTTH came out, then again once they toured it properly. Then, not at all during the Twisted Logic tour, then absolutely loooooads since VLV came out :P

Hmm, seems like a bit of a shame to miss the whole tour for that though right? Do you regret that btw? I'd have given anything to see them on that tour actually... but you are right it was definitely playing on the past success 100%... and very uninspired for sure :(

But you have been a fan for a loooong time then?!

I thought you were only about 21 or 22 though??? :S

And you must love VLV then right? ;)

X&Y gets a lot of bad rep but I actually loved it...That´s when I really started being into Coldplay seriously and that was when I first saw them live. *sweet memories*

DITTO. I saw them perform for the first time right before X&Y came out. It's not my favorite album but I still liked it.

im listenning the Absolute Radio..

The song was already out on an intalian radio and someone posted the youtube video with the song :\ :disappointed: come on .. dont post that here, you will break all the excitment here.. :\ :(

Well, at least we know ETIAW won't have lyrics like "I got soul but I'm not a soldier";)

I like "All These Things That I've Done", and those lyrics work, but, as Bill Bailey pointed out, they make about as much as "I got ham but I'm not a hamster.":P

Haha defo! :D

But a fucking quality tune all the same right?! ;) ... let's hope for something great today!

Nope. Not at all...so much so I didn't go see them on the Twisted Logic tour.

I'm with you on this one. Even if I went to see them on the Twisted Logic Tour, I really dont like X&Y... (or it's my least favorite if I can say so ;))