✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Glasto Cinema showings cancelled, some ticket refunds need processing before 25th June

MartinFan

This is what was just emailed to me.

Dear Regal Patron:

I regret to inform you that the Coldplay Glastonbury 2011 Event that you purchased advanced tickets for has been cancelled. Please contact our Customer Relations Department by calling 1-877-TELL-REGAL, option 2 to receive a full refund.

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have cause you…

Clint Roberts

Customer Relations Manager

Operational Services

Regal Entertainment Group

7132 Regal Lane

Knoxville, TN 37918

I got the same email.:cry:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glastonbury Cinema showing...Is it playing in Canada

Hey coldplayers,:confused:

I was just wondering if the Glastonbury Coldplay cinema showing is happpening in Ontario, Canada....Specifically Vaughan.

Anyone going to it?? Plz let me know.. I wanna go but don't know if it's playing near me

Hey coldplayers,:confused:

I was just wondering if the Glastonbury Coldplay cinema showing is happpening in Ontario, Canada....Specifically Vaughan.

Anyone going to it?? Plz let me know.. I wanna go but don't know if it's playing near me

All I know is that these tickets came onsale in America to select cinemas, and a week later they were cancelled. I believe all shows worldwide have been cancelled. I was told to return my tickets before June 25th to recieve a refund, and they are throwing in some free tickets.

All I know is that these tickets came onsale in America to select cinemas, and a week later they were cancelled. I believe all shows worldwide have been cancelled. I was told to return my tickets before June 25th to recieve a refund, and they are throwing in some free tickets.

free tickets for what??? I haven't boughten any tickets yet but I'm wondering if it's still happening cuz on one site it says the show is happening but there r no showtimes listed :confused:

I don't know if I should call on Saturday and see if it's still playing but what do I say?? Help!!!

All shows got cancelled for cinema showing, if you purchased a ticket go get your money back

I didn't buy tickets yet...I'm just wondering if it's still going to happen.. I really hope so :( I don't know if I should call the theatre but I don't even know which theatre it would be playing at cuz I have 2 theatres near me :confused:

BTW I absolutely LOVE the part of your profile that says location: Chris Martin's bed!!!!!!

I friggin love that and I love him so much too.... so sexy!!! <3... that is all....

lol :)

It's not. don't bother. It has been cancelled everywhere on demand of the band and EMI

The band demanded it?? Why would they offer the chance to see it at the movies and then cancel it... that's stupid on their part!!

They shouldn't have offered it in the first place!!!! What the hell :disappointed:

:bigcry::cry:

Of course they did. EMI don't want HQ recordings of new songs available.

I'd surprised if the BBC even show the entire Glasto set. Or if they do I'd bet money on the entire thing not being available on the iPlayer afterwards.

allowing tickets to be sold all around the world and then pulling the performance without explanation is sickening. its a bit like having to buy the same song more than once just to get one's hands on new tracks. Imagine if that happened!

:rolleyes:

The sooner Coldplay leave the corpocracy of EMI the better it will be for all fans.

with better news, here's something I've received from BBC person in charge of syndicating performance video:

We will have performance video and photos of Coldplay at the festival that we can make available to external sites to embed. The content will be available for 30 days and will be available outside the UK. We will have full sets available on our website and a single track ( to be chosen by the band) that we can make available on other sites. We hope to get the single track up as soon as possible after the band come off stage. We will also have a whole load of performance photos.

sounds promising!

its a bit like having to buy the same song more than once just to get one's hands on new tracks. Imagine if that happened!

Ha! Exactly!

Your news sounds more promising though :)

Did you contact them or have they been lurking? :uhoh:

I'm still hoping that they show it at my cinema :)

on the website when I search it up it's there.... but it doesn't have a date or time released :'(

Coldplay... plz don't let me down.... I was really looking forward to this especially cuz it is the day after I finish exams.After all the hard work of school this year I needed this to look forward to :(

I'm still hoping that they show it at my cinema :)

on the website when I search it up it's there.... but it doesn't have a date or time released :'(

Coldplay... plz don't let me down.... I was really looking forward to this especially cuz it is the day after I finish exams.After all the hard work of school this year I needed this to look forward to :(

Stop hoping, it will not be shown in cinemas. They probably haven't updated their website.