✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Glasto Cinema showings cancelled, some ticket refunds need processing before 25th June

MartinFan

I know this will be merged with the other thread, but wanted to at least make sure people will see this!!!!

With all the cancellations of different movie theaters outside of the US, I looked on Fandango where I purchased these tickets, and saw I couldn't purchase anymore, so I called the box office and the manager told me that all showings in the area have BEEN CANCELLED, this came from the Corporate Headquarters.

Please call your local cinema and talk with the manager and see if your show has been cancelled, because if so, you need to return your tickets for full refund by JUNE 25th!!!! They are giving me movie passes for my trouble:veryangry2:

If I can find a corporate # or email, I will pass it along and you can complain or at least find out why this happened.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know. I really am so upset that they would do this. The guy said Coldplay cancelled in and then they removed the show from the system so no more tickets would be sold. All I know is that they better have a DVD coming out to make up for this.

I know. I really am so upset that they would do this. The guy said Coldplay cancelled in and then they removed the show from the system so no more tickets would be sold. All I know is that they better have a DVD coming out to make up for this.

If that's the reason that they cancelled i will be happy if not well then :angry:

Wow this sucks! I haven't been checking on this the past couple of days, so to find this out is a bummer. At first I wasn't going to, but when I saw videos from the festivals I thought hey why not even if it is on a Monday night, and now this? Mmmph.

Yes it probably will be merged, but I'll make sure to change the title of the other thread a little and add your post (or at the very least a link to your post) in the first post of the other thread. Thanks for looking into this Tracey, even if it wasn't good news!

Wow this sucks! I haven't been checking on this the past couple of days, so to find this out is a bummer. At first I wasn't going to, but when I saw videos from the festivals I thought hey why not even if it is on a Monday night, and now this? Mmmph.

Yes it probably will be merged, but I'll make sure to change the title of the other thread a little and add your post (or at the very least a link to your post) in the first post of the other thread. Thanks for looking into this Tracey, even if it wasn't good news!

Oh your welcome, I hate it's bad news to report on:(

I think there will be no showings anywhere! THIS SUCKS!!!!!!!! Coldplay have made me sad twice now in Florida, this and the cancelled Tampa show!!!<< well Chris was sick, so I can't be too mad.

I feel the same way as you... "Oh Crap" ... again!

Why did they put this out in the first place... who's idea was this and agreed upon?

Just like when they announced their last tour and then after I buy Philly tickets, air, hotel... then they announce "Oh we are changing opening date... we are not ready w. production." Well, then why did put out those dates then?

This kind of crapolla is always highly annoying!

Did you get your refund through Fandango or Regal Cinema?

I asked the Oracle, but I have a feeling it might not be Coldplay themselves, I blame EMI.

Either EMI, or Coldplay doesn't want the show shown in concert form just yet!:( I'm pissed tho.

Yeah, I have that feeling that it might be EMI too. I was really looking forward to seeing the new songs on a huge screen too! :( Oh well. Do you think that we will still get an HD recording of the entire concert anyway? You know, like a download.

I feel the same way as you... "Oh Crap" ... again!

Why did they put this out in the first place... who's idea was this and agreed upon?

Just like when they announced their last tour and then after I buy Philly tickets, air, hotel... then they announce "Oh we are changing opening date... we are not ready w. production." Well, then why did put out those dates then?

This kind of crapolla is always highly annoying!

Did you get your refund through Fandango or Regal Cinema?

At least you had Philly trip. I got burned on Phoenix, where it was 120 degrees. :angry:

Guess I need to call theater. :( I changed my work schedule and everything.

so has anyone here gotten an actual cash refund or are they trying to stick you with gift cards? i bought three tickets already and i really dont need $60 worth of "movie cash" but i have a feeling thats what im gonna end up with...