✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Major Minus Media?

iPsy

guys aren't you disappointed that Major Minus will only be a b-side with ETIAW?! I mean its their best track out of all the new stuff we've heard so far. it wont even be included in the album now:cry: I'm depressed!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys aren't you disappointed that Major Minus will only be a b-side with ETIAW?! I mean its their best track out of all the new stuff we've heard so far. it wont even be included in the album now:cry: I'm depressed!

Its a really strange one. The b-side is 100x better than the A.

Hang on, now! Major Minus isn't confirmed to be a b-side--it may turn out to be an additional track released on an EP or whatever it is that we're getting on the 27th. There's still a good chance that it will appear as an a-side on LP5 ;)

Hang on, now! Major Minus isn't confirmed to be a b-side--it may turn out to be an additional track released on an EP or whatever it is that we're getting on the 27th. There's still a good chance that it will appear as an a-side on LP5 ;)

well I really hope you're right

Do you really think that songs of this possible EP could be on LP5? O.O Sorry, but I can't believe that Coldplay would do something like that.

Do you really think that songs of this possible EP could be on LP5? O.O Sorry, but I can't believe that Coldplay would do something like that.

They wouldn't do that. It's one thing to have two songs available for purchase but the others (how ever many there are) could not be on the album. Just doesn't make sense.

And also folks, let's remember in all this talk of double purchases that we are choosing in what formats we buy the stuff. I think they should have thought it through better, when they released ETIAW digitally without knowing they'd release it physically - but I think it was just poorly thought out, not a money-making bit of deviousness. Which bands like U2 have been guilty of...

I'm sure the ETIAW/MM EP will allow people to buy songs separately. Meaning no double buys.

Oops, I should have phrased that better. Sorry. I meant that it's more likely for Major Minus to appear either on an EP or on LP5 as an a-side than it is to be demoted to a b-side on either.

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...