✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What does "Major Minus" MEAN?

Brent

I dont know much about his wife but i know that they believe that somebody created all these things you can see it in some interviews, where Chris says that i know that all these things have a creator who is above all but i am trying to work out if he is God or Allah or Zeus. And during the viva la vida era he says in one interview they believe in Kouran and Bible and other holly books and he said a funny thing he said that when we will die when we will go up there if we meet Allah we ll tell him we believed in you if we meet God we will tell him that we believed in you ...Let me remind you that if they didnt believe in God there wouldnt be lyrics like :time is so short and i am sure there must BE SOMETHING MORE, ...or God is in my garden and God is in my head and all cemiteries of London..I see God come in my garden but i dont know what he said for my heart it wasnt open ...i see in this lyrics that he is calling for God to come in his life..and also from X&Y songs lets take Speed of sound . IF u analise it well you ll see that actualy he is talking to God asking him :How long before i get in ? Before it starts before i begin? How long before you decide? or before i know what it feels like... then u can see like god tells him: look up at sky planets are moving with the speed of light(shows that god tells him the answer that he is looking is all around him ) ;) its really interesting actualy. I am sorry for writing sooomuchh :$. But still who knows only they know so if u have something interesting to tell me i am all open and i wellcome ur ideas :D

Have a good night

I know the lyrics of 42 and many songs (Spies, Spee of Sound, VLV...) are strange and they have a link with "God" but who is god? Their God? Because I think the (real) God of everyone is for everyone, not for only fans of coldplay, lady gaga or jay z lol :lol:

I think these are messages songs and visuals that are being made to attract attention and the unconscious. Many singers use this style... And it work :D

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I know the lyrics of 42 and many songs (Spies, Spee of Sound, VLV...) are strange and they have a link with "God" but who is god? Their God? Because I think the (real) God of everyone is for everyone, not for only fans of coldplay, lady gaga or jay z lol :lol:

I think these are messages songs and visuals that are being made to attract attention and the unconscious. Many singers use this style... And it work :D

My friend i dont know what to believe in this world. Coldplay seems such a great band and i love them,i love every singe song of them, sometimes i see they rise their voice against these illuminati/mason stuff but then in viva la vida era Chris has the masonic square on his shirt, the video of viva la vida is full of masonic gestures just google some masonic gestures and you will see how they match with Chris's gestures in Viva la Vida video, also he is really good friend with Jay Z one of the biggest masonic artists and Keyne West, also in the song every teardrop is a waterfall there is the eye sign :/

but still for example in charlie brown ...it says something like all innocent and wild we'll be glowing in the dark which means they put themself as part of the innocent people that will be the light in the dark, also hurts like heaven majr minus moving to mars all are songs that seem tell us whats going on and like are against the illuminati and the New World Order.

I have an idea. Lets all write to Oracle and ask about these things cause no matter how much i write to him he wont ever write me back :/ and tell our guys to be in the good side as we asume they are and we will always be with them even no matter what.I HOPE U LL READ THIS AND WRITE ME BACK not only you but all the others :D lets rise our voice and safe this world from evil

She won't write back to you because it's serious? Oh boy.

Oh boy i think you need to open your eyes. It is really serious cause for those things Lennon the person in ur photo died, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley and many many others died to they were killed. Listen to the muses resistance album and see what do i mean, and do some researches and see what is thereatening us...bye bye ...and bthw i am not a little boy or something ;)

"They got one eye watching you

One eye on what you do

So be careful who it is you're talking to

They got one eye watching you

One eye on what you do"

They mean the Cameras now im pretty sure or the Nazisoldiers watching the House.

And somehow this reminds me of Anne Frank.

"you could hear them climbing the stairs

got my right side fighting while my left hides under the chairs"

When the Nazis found their hideout in the House "Under 1 Roof"? O_O

Both from "Major Minus".

"got one eye on the road and one on you"

When they actual find Anne Frank and her Family and drive them in their Cars to the KZ.

They watch them and the Road at the same time.

Thats what i figured out in a different Thread.

Oh boy i think you need to open your eyes. It is really serious cause for those things Lennon the person in ur photo died, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley and many many others died to they were killed. Listen to the muses resistance album and see what do i mean, and do some researches and see what is thereatening us...bye bye ...and bthw i am not a little boy or something ;)

It's scary... Maybe Chris is the antichrist, what do you think about that? :cry: :sneaky:

It's scary... Maybe Chris is the antichrist, what do you think about that? :cry: :sneaky:

hmm i dont know i am not sure...sometimes i think he is not sometimes i think he is.. i know once he said something like....if somebody wants to use our song to promote his product firstly we think..if that is evil product that is bad for the people we would never give them our song....and also in his new songs it seems like he is opposing those who are anti-christ but still they have the one eye sign everywere even in their every teardrop is a waterfall..so i dont know we should think more about it...and also if they werent anti-christ maybe they would had been in trouble right now

I HOPE THEY ARE NOT :\

The nonsensical paranoia that surrounds all of that is so annoying. Everything has to be related to it in some way, be it Jay-Z, or politicians. Like this for instance...

It is really serious cause for those things Lennon the person in ur photo died

And no I won't listen to Muse - The Resistance because it's a terrible album.

hmm i dont know i am not sure...sometimes i think he is not sometimes i think he is.. i know once he said something like....if somebody wants to use our song to promote his product firstly we think..if that is evil product that is bad for the people we would never give them our song....and also in his new songs it seems like he is opposing those who are anti-christ but still they have the one eye sign everywere even in their every teardrop is a waterfall..so i dont know we should think more about it...and also if they werent anti-christ maybe they would had been in trouble right now

I HOPE THEY ARE NOT :\

It is very strange :shocked2:

I've found this http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs11/i/2006/178/7/c/The_Structure_Of_Freemasonry_by_4mason.jpg

It' reminds me of:

One eye on what you do" "Be a bright red rose ... We'll run wild, We'll be glowin' in the dark"

And " 8 to 9, 9 to 10 ... Can't you see? 7,6,5,4,3" :confused:

Maybe this is just a trick to be successful and attract the attention... Or the devil is here :sneaky:

It is very strange :shocked2:

I've found this http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs11/i/2006/178/7/c/The_Structure_Of_Freemasonry_by_4mason.jpg

It' reminds me of:

One eye on what you do" "Be a bright red rose ... We'll run wild, We'll be glowin' in the dark"

And " 8 to 9, 9 to 10 ... Can't you see? 7,6,5,4,3" :confused:

Maybe this is just a trick to be successful and attract the attention... Or the devil is here :sneaky:

mmm to say they do this to just be successful it doesnt convinse me ..if they would write songs just to be successful they would had writen songs like most of the pop stars do ...and yea it has references of what u have found out from ur search....

some people say that major minus is for media ...and some say it is about illuminati..well let me tell you something ...illuminati controls our minds through MEDIA and TELEVISION and in some point of view they are the same...and again i cant exactly say in which side coldplay are...I previously gave an idea to you guys lets all ask the oracle to explain us these things ....cause if only one writes he wont answer ..if we all write to him to explain us what is going on in the music industry and if what we think is true or false (but with facts) then maybe it will be more clear to us

BUT AS I SAID THIS THINGS ARE SERIOUS even though to some guys this sounded funny ehehe :)

Good night if u find out something else i ll be pleased to read it

THANK YOU

The nonsensical paranoia that surrounds all of that is so annoying. Everything has to be related to it in some way, be it Jay-Z, or politicians. Like this for instance...

OK whatever, i am not thinking to start a cycle of arguing with someone ...:) but anytime u need to know something feel free :)

by the way i just wanted to show you something....before some days i read a letter from two journalists that died in a misterious way ....they were both investigating the BLUE BEAM project of NASA...

i am so sorry at the moment i couldnt find the real text and with facts ...but u can do a small research

but one fact is that we had some astronauts on space and they came back

and the other one is that we know Jesus Christ appeared in rusian's sky ...which according to this letter it is a secret evil project of nasa...

Pls dont judge me i havent writen it and if i find the more detailed analyze of it i will send it to you ...

U can ask anything feel free...

And please dont feel in panic or afraid ..in the end everything is going to be alright

I am sorry i am writing again... I saw you were from Norway and i wanted to say that i am soo sorry for what happened to your country recently i personaly feel soo bad and soo angry and sad that that crazy person that killer lies in a kind of 5 star hotel jail...and i got to tell you this he is not what they tell us he is one of this guys i am talking to you all the time just look at his pictures on google you ll find a picture of him with masonic clothes he is part of it(illuminati is a group or a subbranch or a degree of freemasons) ...these people are crazy they dont care about anything they have insane rituals...they are those who blew up the twin towers man they dont care about us...

I pray for all those young innocent people ...

mmm to say they do this to just be successful it doesnt convinse me ..if they would write songs just to be successful they would had writen songs like most of the pop stars do ...and yea it has references of what u have found out from ur search....

some people say that major minus is for media ...and some say it is about illuminati..well let me tell you something ...illuminati controls our minds through MEDIA and TELEVISION and in some point of view they are the same...and again i cant exactly say in which side coldplay are...I previously gave an idea to you guys lets all ask the oracle to explain us these things ....cause if only one writes he wont answer ..if we all write to him to explain us what is going on in the music industry and if what we think is true or false (but with facts) then maybe it will be more clear to us

BUT AS I SAID THIS THINGS ARE SERIOUS even though to some guys this sounded funny ehehe :)

Good night if u find out something else i ll be pleased to read it

THANK YOU

They are famous and have suceess... Now you know the side :embarrassed: