✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What does "Major Minus" MEAN?

Brent

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

by the way i just wanted to show you something....before some days i read a letter from two journalists that died in a misterious way ....they were both investigating the BLUE BEAM project of NASA...

i am so sorry at the moment i couldnt find the real text and with facts ...but u can do a small research

but one fact is that we had some astronauts on space and they came back

and the other one is that we know Jesus Christ appeared in rusian's sky ...which according to this letter it is a secret evil project of nasa...

Pls dont judge me i havent writen it and if i find the more detailed analyze of it i will send it to you ...

U can ask anything feel free...

And please dont feel in panic or afraid ..in the end everything is going to be alright

Aha. Of course.

I am sorry i am writing again... I saw you were from Norway and i wanted to say that i am soo sorry for what happened to your country recently i personaly feel soo bad and soo angry and sad

Thanks, it's really shocking.

(I'm going to pretend you didn't write the second part.)

I don't like muse. People who are crazy for Muse have such a suicidal tendency :veryangry2:

i think its about jews because they are a major minus jk

I don't know which of you I cringed at more.

this is something that might help you to open your eyes...i know i am sounding to creepy but i dont want to see our generation drop, this things are serious...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWGqUEbwspY]‪The only president who told the truth‬‏ - YouTube[/ame] ...this is the link where J.Kennedy talks about whats going on in this world and this is the reason why he got killed ...plss dont be ignorant and give 5-10 minutes of ur life to see an inspiring and eye-opening speech ...and pls read more search more find out the truth whats going on in this damn world .... watch THE ARRIVALS on youtube(this series have been many times deleted and put again because they expose this damn crazy people that plan to destroy us)

i am saying one more time i know i am bothering you so much but i dont care if u call me crazy or stupid i feel like i must show this to the others....trust me the new coldplay songs arent writen for simple reasons...if that was the case chris would write songs like J.Lopes, Rihanna and the others PLS take this seriously give at least 10 minutes of ur life to see the reality

THIS PEOPLE PLAN TO BRING A NEW WORLD ORDER WHICH MEANS 70%-80% OF THE PEOPLE DEAD, THEY WANT TO BRING THE ANTICHRIST THE FAKE PROPHET

CANT YOU SEE WHATS GOING ON IN USA, USA IS CLOSE TO ECONOMIC CRISES THEY HAVE CRAZY PLANS ..........WAKE UP ....SEE THE ARRIVALS ON YOUTUBE UNDERSTAND THE TRUTH DONT BE FOOLED

With all my respect to colpldayers

I think I've heard that speech before BUT.....I think he's talking about the McCarthy era and about underground communism in the US.

I won't dignify the video/spam my increasing its play count by 1.

And I was thinking it was something like that.

I think I've heard that speech before BUT.....I think he's talking about the McCarthy era and about underground communism in the US.

Well whatever u call it ....trust me those people still exist u can watch the OBAMA DECEPTION on youtube it shows you more ....it shows you that this damn stupid idiot bankers and politicans that we have will bring a new world order....making us all slaves...pay attention to whats happening to usa, to london...they want us to be in parannoya and scare us so we easily will accept their "solution" wich means making us slaves...i am telling you one more time i swear to god i swear to all my family i am not kidding ...i just dont want people to be decieved

ANYWAY u can do a research yourself i dont want you to just believe my words...i want everyone to see the reality himself..

PEACE

actualy its funny now i realized that there is an advertisement or whatever i can call it down here at the bottom of the page saying : you are being watched and Obama ...this is for what i am talking about....its the same ...we will be under total control of this bunch of idiots... unless someone asks me or directs something to me i wont write anymore i know i am being annoying but i also know i am right

They are famous and have suceess... Now you know the side :embarrassed:

judging in this case is not that easy,

whole world is a kind of f...ing mixture of good and bad and dark and light which is reflected in many of Coldplay songs, we can enjoy the good parts and just glow at the darks,

it shows you that this damn stupid idiot bankers and politicans that we have will bring a new world order....making us all slaves...pay attention to whats happening to usa, to london...they want us to be in parannoya and scare us so we easily will accept their "solution" wich means making us slaves...i am telling you one more time i swear to god i swear to all my family i am not kidding ...i just dont want people to be decieved

ANYWAY u can do a research yourself i dont want you to just believe my words...i want everyone to see the reality himself..

PEACE

I myself know you're right to some extent but:

if you want to start an awakening project -like other movements- unfortunately I have to say that it's not the way...

:sad::sad2::uneasy::wink:

Well whatever u call it ....trust me those people still exist u can watch the OBAMA DECEPTION on youtube it shows you more ....it shows you that this damn stupid idiot bankers and politicans that we have will bring a new world order....making us all slaves...pay attention to whats happening to usa, to london...they want us to be in parannoya and scare us so we easily will accept their "solution" wich means making us slaves...i am telling you one more time i swear to god i swear to all my family i am not kidding ...i just dont want people to be decieved

PEACE

I think the only band who's not illuminati, is Muse

And for Obama I don't know, I'm not american but I've read that chris was on his birthday party :lol: Obama is surely friend with all of the celebrities

i am commenting just to tell that what i were saying since the beggining is true..major minus and all the album will be against total control and against the new world order...Mylo Xyloto...some guys found out who Xylo is .."

Mylo - UK street artist that has images that trying to wake up the masses to the real events that are going on around us but we don't care or realize the gravity of the situation"( i just copied and past the words from the the other thread)

This is his official webpage see the style of the letters is not accidentally as coldplay's to...see the eye that appears in Major Minus...in the O letter ...ext

Have a good day everyone

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
My thought is that the song is about Chris's life now that he's a rock star. Sure he got his dream, but the major minus to is is that he's always being watched. If he says the wrong thing the major minus media reports it. "One eye watching you, and one eye on what you do so be careful who t is you're talking to" if he's seen talking to another woman suddenly the tabloids are saying he's cheating on his wife. Ya know? The media always throws things out of proportion. I really feel like this song is about the downside of fame.

"so be careful cause nothing they say is true" again with the tabloids blowing things completely out of the water.

I could be completely wrong though haha

Yes I think this song deserves more credit that it's getting. The lyrics are very deep and work on multiple levels.

I saw it as a critique of the Big Brother society we are now living in, because it could equally apply to Chris Martin as Jo Bloggs, though obviously more so in his case.

I would tell it is a the major significant negativity in the world…in general, the world leaders and rulers like (Obama ‎or Mubarak as ex president or Netanyahu as the Prime Minister..etc) …it is all about the ‎bad impacts left by them in the world and how to over come their destructive forces ‎‎…another perspective from the song might be taken on a personal level …that one ‎blind spot which is the major minus as ( evil )and how it works among us and how to ‎over come it…I think!‎