Mimixxx

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More details from the BBC Radio 6 webpage:

Next on: Wednesday, 16:00 on BBC 6 Music

Synopsis

It's been 12 years since Coldplay made their Glastonbury debut in the New Bands Tent weeks after signing their record deal. They've since gone on to top the bill in 2002 and 2005 and will reprise their role as headliners at the Festival in just over a week's time when they'll be unveiling music from their hotly anticipated forthcoming album. So Coldplay's Will Champion joins Steve Lamacq the DJ who gave the band their first national airplay and first radio session all those years ago, to talk about what makes the festival so special to the band. As well as talking about their various appearances at the Pilton bash he'll also be choosing some of his favourite sets from the festival from the likes of the Flaming Lips, Pulp and Orbital and giving us the inside track on what to expect from their hat-trick headlining appearance.

I think that by "music from their hotly anticipated forthcoming album" they mean the new songs that we already know. (Hurts ike heaven, Chalie Brown, etc)

I highly doubt that Will will give us anything other that they´re working on it and stil sriting new song that might be part of it.:dozey:

But I will love to hear him saying that :wacky:

Well I'm on an iPod touch so maybe that's he reason. Thanks so much! I'm gonna go to the library and get on a real computer and see if it works then.

That's the problem. You need to be able to run Flash and iPods and iPads can't. I wish apple would allow the Flash plug-in to work, but they won't :(