✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

COLDPLAY HAVE ANNOUNCED A VIDEO FOR ETIAW !!! What do you guys think will be in it ?

Coldplay have recently announced on twitter that they are currently working on the new video for ETIAW !! Show your Excitement !!! Share your thoughts and ideas about how you guys think it should look ? :D

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lmao ! That would be awsome and tbh it sounds about right ! I think the "Glow in the Dark" paint idea will deffo be included :P I wonder where the setting will be ..or if its all going to be special effects ?

Think about the arctic monkeys new album: thay released "brick by brick" as a "single" for their new album, which sucked really bad, these song, it actually HAS a video, when the album was released,the frontman of the band said they released their worst first to see people reaction , but they said that it was NOT their first album single, then they released "DSDCMYC" as their first album single, all the album was brilliant and all the songs kicked ass, the bad part is that brick by brick actually made it to the album, but by these, we can realize there is aposibility that even when the song is a single and has a video, it does not has to be the best song on the album or the first single you k now...

^^^^ excited :dance:

Same here!

At first I didn't want to know about the video because I told myself it's much more exciting not to know about it and suddently I can read that it is an awesome video that is supposed to be finished tomorrow, that may be released next week and "consist of a lot of animation" ...?! And many other things... It kind of raises my curiosity now :D

I wander if that "animation" thingy has something to do with the colorful ETIAW lyrics we could see in the mysterious muted videos, just before they released the single :P

Coldplay not only makes great music, but they also have great videos and cover art.

Music has no feeling or passion anymore in this day and age. Just pick up an Eminem album and look at the track listing. Coldplay puts a lot of creativity into their work because they care. When you name your band LMFAO, that just shows you couldn't care less and just want money and for your songs to be played at proms. Half the reason I collect Coldplay CDs is for the cover art. It's so colorful and intriguing (another good artist for cover art is Badly Drawn Boy) and it shows that they took two seconds to come up with a really cool idea.

Another thing I really admire is that they don't put pictures of themselves on the cover art. U2's guilty of it, The Beatles, everybody. Coldplay doesn't have one piece of cover art that they appear on (except for Safety, and Strawberry Swing but I don't really count those because on Safety it's still not just a straight forward photo, and on Strawberry Swing Chris is in a pajamas superhero outfit lying on a street mural, which is creative as anything.).

Another thing I really admire is that they don't put pictures of themselves on the cover art. U2's guilty of it, The Beatles, everybody. Coldplay doesn't have one piece of cover art that they appear on (except for Safety, and Strawberry Swing but I don't really count those because on Safety it's still not just a straight forward photo, and on Strawberry Swing Chris is in a pajamas superhero outfit lying on a street mural, which is creative as anything.).

I was actually just thinking that the other day. Coldplay really shows very little vanity, which is why I admire them so much. Very down-to-earth considering that they're the best band in the world :)

Guest howyousawtheworld

You could count the AROBTTH single covers. Each single depicts that of one of the band members as interpreted by Sølve Sundsbø. I think it's

In My Place - Johnny

The Scientist - Will

Clocks - Chris

GPASUYF - Guy

The AROBTTH artwork is still the best in my opinion. Instantly recognisable and quite iconic.

You could count the AROBTTH single covers. Each single depicts that of one of the band members as interpreted by Sølve Sundsbø. I think it's

In My Place - Johnny

The Scientist - Will

Clocks - Chris

GPASUYF - Guy

The AROBTTH artwork is still the best in my opinion. Instantly recognisable and quite iconic.

I wouldn't necessarily count those but you do make a good point. I've had many a arguments with my dad about the In My Place cover. No doubt that it's Johnny, but he sees the bottom half of the face and I see a full face. I try to focus my eyes to what he's saying and I can for a few seconds but then I keep seeing it my way.