• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another thing I really admire is that they don't put pictures of themselves on the cover art. U2's guilty of it, The Beatles, everybody. Coldplay doesn't have one piece of cover art that they appear on (except for Safety, and Strawberry Swing but I don't really count those because on Safety it's still not just a straight forward photo, and on Strawberry Swing Chris is in a pajamas superhero outfit lying on a street mural, which is creative as anything.).

I've realized this too, it makes me love them more (unlike some artists who love having their face plastered everywhere).

I LOVE THE NEW SINGLE ETDIAWF SHOWS COLDPLAY HAVE THE BALLS TO VENTURE INTO OTHER SIDES OF THERE MUSIC UNLIKE SOME OTHER BANDS AND I THINK PEOPLE WILL CHANGE THERE VIEWS ON IT ONCE THEVE HEARD IT LIVE. SO WHAT IF ITS ON LP5 THEY ALWAYS PRODUCE FANTASTIC ALBUMS ANYWAY

Hmmmm... Major Minus as a B-side... Does this mean Major Minus won't be on the album? Or won't be a single by itself? Cause that would be crazy!

Also I'm suuuuper excited about the itunes bundle with the 'additional tracks'!!! That means we'll have more than three new songs!!! That's almost like an E.P.

Here's a thought: right about now CP are deciding which tracks should go on the album and which ones shouldn't... maybe the additional tracks on the itunes bundle (that will be announced next week) are going to be those that didn't make the album???

Here's a thought: right about now CP are deciding which tracks should go on the album and which ones shouldn't... maybe the additional tracks on the itunes bundle (that will be announced next week) are going to be those that didn't make the album???

I hope so. I want really new tracks with some experiments and not the other ones of the live shows, because it would be a shame if we have CB, HLH and so on only as a iTunes download...

How long does it take for Coldplay videos to be edited?

If I remember correctly Lady Gaga (sorry you guys propably don't like her that much) once tweeted about a shooting a video more than a month before it was released...

Next week needs to be here :shifty:

I things are going to pick up speed pretty quickly after this week, first we have the video, then Glasto, then the June 27 release . . . and maybe some LP5 news not too long after? :wink3:

All I know is that the rest of the summer is going to be awesome!

Once I have a release date, I'll be happy.

Oh yeah, that and an HQ PoC :D

• 2 weeks later...