✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[18-Sept-2011] Coldplay @ RXP TAKLIBERTY FESTIVAL ## [CANCELLED]

Tash

rxp.jpg

Coldplay to headline New Jersey's RXP TAKLIBERTY FESTIVAL

20 June 2011 12:55 pm

Band to play new event in September

news_line.png

Good afternoon. We're pleased to announce that Coldplay will headline the new RXP TĀKLIBERTY FESTIVAL, which has just been announced by New York radio station ROCK 101.9 RXP. The one-day, two-stage festival will take place on Sunday September 18th at PNC Bank Arts Center in Holdmel, NJ.

Tickets for the general public will go on sale at 10am on Friday, June 24. They will be available at http://www.livenation.com, charge by phone 800.745.3000, select Ticketmaster locations or the PNC Bank Arts Center box office. A presale for members of the station’s free Rock Republic online program will run from Tuesday, June 21 until Thursday, June 23rd.

The festival will also feature performances from Richard Ashcroft, Two Door Cinema Club, The Kooks, Graffiti 6 and The Pains Of Being Pure at Heart.

Anchorman

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wa t to go soo freaking bad...can anyone tell me the average cost of Coldplay tickets? My birthday is coming up so I can ask for them then...

Usually $95, but since it's a festival the price could be completely different. :nice:

YAY, I SO GOTTA GO TO THIS! :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:!!!!!!!!!!

Added to Easy thread finder! :)

Here's the link to get a pre-sale link & password again from the announcement, it's on the bottom of the official site, too

Pre-sale for The RXP Takliberty Festival to see Coldplay, Richard Ashcroft , Two Door Cinema Club, The Kooks, Graffiti 6, The Pains of Being Pure at Heart starts Tuesday, June 21 through Thursday, June 23rd.

http://www.1019rxp.com/Contests/Register.aspx?ContestID=136806

Who's going? :dance:

I dont know what the username is XD I used, my username, the password, the word Presale....nothing o_o and they're diffrent...oh god...please dont be over $200
So you've registered on the site before and forgot your username?

If so, you should have a confirmation email from when you registered first. If you haven't deleted it that is.

I don't think anything will happen if you register again with a new name.

I hate how they announce a show and only give us 3 days to get the money. Also, I didn't see this one coming at all. I thought they had their schedule locked already.

I just booked a week of fun with my best friend in Atlanta during that week :(

Ah! I don't know what to do. I go to school near Baltimore, but I live (my home) about an hour from where this festival will be held. I told myself I'd do whatever to see Coldplay if they happened to come anywhere near me this year, but did NOT think they actually would. So surprising. Anyways, now I don't know what to do because I don't know how I'd get back to school for classes on Monday. Also, why won't they tell us the price? :[ DAMN YOU COLDPLAY. I need more notice than this.

Ah! I don't know what to do. I go to school near Baltimore, but I live (my home) about an hour from where this festival will be held. I told myself I'd do whatever to see Coldplay if they happened to come anywhere near me this year, but did NOT think they actually would. So surprising. Anyways, now I don't know what to do because I don't know how I'd get back to school for classes on Monday. Also, why won't they tell us the price? :[ DAMN YOU COLDPLAY. I need more notice than this.

You are not alone my friend...the presale starts tomorrow so we'll just have to wait and see

Ahhhh this is the day before my first day of college classes. FUCK IT I HAVE TO GO SOMEHOW

YAYAYAYAYAYYYYYYYY THANK YOU COLDPLAY :dance::dance::dance:

I did NOT think they'd be coming to new jersey so fucking soon :dead:

Well...you can go for the Coldplay portion and go home then lmao...I'm thinking about doing the same since I have school

Well, they'll probably go on last since they're headlining so that doesn't really matter :P

I wanna see the other bands though :wacky: especially if I'm paying for it :P

Very true, I'm really mad it's on a Sunday though -_- Why not Saturday? And usually how long are these festivals?

But you can log in? Then I suppose it'll only show up when you log in tomorrow...

(Yay, happy for you that you're going!!! :hug:)

I don't know what the log in thing is when you click on the link. :\.

Thank you!!! :kiss: I'm pretty sure I'm going, have to talk it over with my boss to make sure I won't be in London. :D!