✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[18-Sept-2011] Coldplay @ RXP TAKLIBERTY FESTIVAL ## [CANCELLED]

Tash

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or atleast send it to me; kidding but I'm sorry.

:hug:

we just got our tickets today too - Row D SECTION 103......I AM SO SO UPSET

:hug: It's awful, I know. :bigcry: You had incredible seats too. . . . .

Sorry everyone!!!! Chins up.... This was a festival, Coldplay will be back to your area in a more intimate setting:kiss:

Yeah but I was also looking forward to seeing TDCC and The Kooks. . . :sad:

wrxp was going downhill anyways. gosh new jersey can't keep a festival. first all points west now this...

THIS!!!

*group hugs everyone* :hug::hug::hug:

Ugh I'm still so upset. I know Coldplay will be back on their tour for the new album, but the thing is, the setlist will most likely be different. They may not play some of these songs again or often. And they just started playing ENL and Shiver again too. FUCK.

THIS!!!

*group hugs everyone* :hug::hug::hug:

Ugh I'm still so upset. I know Coldplay will be back on their tour for the new album, but the thing is, the setlist will most likely be different. They may not play some of these songs again or often. And they just started playing ENL and Shiver again too. FUCK.

agree completely

*group hug* :grouphug:

And we all had pretty good spots too :bigcry:

Actually:

Canceled Events - You'll get an automatic refund for tickets bought online or by phone using your purchase payment method. If you bought your tickets at a retail location, please return them at the same location for a refund. (We refund all fees except UPS and retail pickup, and fees on certain Major League Baseball purchases.)

Coldplay.com needs to get this out!

They've updated the original appearance announcement to say it's been canceled, but IMO they need to post a NEW announcement about it ASAP. I only went searching for it after receiving the email from LiveNation. Come on guys, get with the program!

Wow, what a bummer. I saw this thread and was immediately upset. I had no idea the show was announced, but am really disappointed it won't be happening! I'm so sorry for you guys that went through the purchase process. Hopefully Coldplay will make it up to us northeasters...

glad i go to school in texas. ACL here I come!!!

I noticed your location was new jersey.... haha its like you go to school there for Austin City Limits Fest.

As for the tickets, I was literally about to buy them when the front page of Coldplaying.com said that they closed it. WTF :(

Oh, and they (Coldplay.com) removed the listing for RXP from their live page so does that count for something?