✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[18-Sept-2011] Coldplay @ RXP TAKLIBERTY FESTIVAL ## [CANCELLED]

Tash

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, ok. :\ I was hoping that that was referring to them being sold as presale. :sad:

Well, for Muse I bought my tickets a month after they went on sale and I still got (crap) seats in the 13k capacity Prudential Center, so I think I should be ok 2-3 days late for a 17k show.

you might be right about that :thinking: it's weird though because the presale link on the website sends you to ticketmaster

UGH WHY IS THIS SO CONFUSING

Not well organized.

noey.gif

And Timewarp, don't worry- no matter where you are, you'll have a great time!

When I saw Muse (my first concert) I was up in the nosebleeds and it was still the best time of my life. :P

XD Curious, like when all the people from Coldplaying go, do they go as a group or just go to random spots lmao :P

Not sure, I've never done this before! :P

My guess is we'll meet up, talk a bit when waiting in line, then go to our spots and hope they're somewhat close.

And if it's GA (which I don't think it is) then we all try to run as fast as we can and stay together at the same time. :P

Not sure, I've never done this before! :P

My guess is we'll meet up, talk a bit when waiting in line, then go to our spots and hope they're somewhat close.

And if it's GA (which I don't think it is) then we all try to run as fast as we can and stay together at the same time. :P

hahahah sounds like big fun

Seems like they finally put the actual event on Ticketmaster (the link on RXP's site leads to this now): http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/020046D1E8A89BC1

Presale is definitely at 10am and prices range from $25 to $109 (plus fees).

Thanks for that!

So my guess:

cheap tickets=lawn

expensive tickets= main seating area (is there seating? it looks like there's seating, not sure if the chairs are permanent though :P)

Yeah, the same thing happened when trying to buy Muse tickets. :|

I suppose it's a pretty good price though. . . if you estimate it would be about $60-$70 to see Coldplay, and then $30-$50 for TDCC, and then who knows how much for Richard Ashcroft. :dazzled:

And I've never heard of any of the other bands. :|

I suppose it's a pretty good price though. . . if you estimate it would be about $60-$70 to see Coldplay, and then $30-$50 for TDCC, and then who knows how much for Richard Ashcroft. :dazzled:

Double post my friend :D and for $130 to get close to Coldplay is pretty good considering how the meet and greet auction is over $5k