✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[18-Sept-2011] Coldplay @ RXP TAKLIBERTY FESTIVAL ## [CANCELLED]

Tash

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My plans were to go all day once I got the tweet this morning...til I just got back to my computer tonight and looked up the details and saw the final price is $127 :freak:

I still have to think about it, but that's really a crazy price, even though I'd love to see TDCC again and The Kooks for the first time. We'll see, but damn, I went to another small festival in a very similar venue in Maryland two months ago, and the tickets were $55, so I thought this would be similar, but I guess not :angry:.

If I wasn't seeing them at Oxegen I might say screw the price and go, but because this is Coldplay and I KNOW they're going to tour again at least twice over...I'm starting to think I won't spring for this. Le sigh.

XD I love that emoticon so much, and they've played here before...just once :freak:

I know, but I didn't think on their festival tour they would come here :bomb:

Seems like they finally put the actual event on Ticketmaster (the link on RXP's site leads to this now): http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/020046D1E8A89BC1

Presale is definitely at 10am and prices range from $25 to $109 (plus fees).

sweet, thanks! :D

I fucking hate service charges :veryangry2:

My plans were to go all day once I got the tweet this morning...til I just got back to my computer tonight and looked up the details and saw the final price is $127 :freak:

I still have to think about it, but that's really a crazy price, even though I'd love to see TDCC again and The Kooks for the first time. We'll see, but damn, I went to another small festival in a very similar venue in Maryland two months ago, and the tickets were $55, so I thought this would be similar, but I guess not :angry:.

If I wasn't seeing them at Oxegen I might say screw the price and go, but because this is Coldplay and I KNOW they're going to tour again at least twice over...I'm starting to think I won't spring for this. Le sigh.

I figured it'd be around $100 so I'm not toooo surprised.

Gah Chelsea I would LOVE it if you came :cheesy::wacky:

it's hard to see unless you're in the really close seating. otherwise you're in the grass with a really crappy view. it's good for really chill bands where you wanna sit in the grass. but if you wanna jump around it's not great

So don't buy the cheap seats is what you're saying. :P

Thanks, good luck to you too!!! :D

And I have no idea, I've been really curious about the whole 2 stage thing because I don't see how it's going to work unless they have one on the lawn or something. But we'll see.

Just try for best available section I guess? Or try for orchestra, which I think is the closest section.