✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[18-Sept-2011] Coldplay @ RXP TAKLIBERTY FESTIVAL ## [CANCELLED]

Tash

Blaaah, I'm frustrated :angry:

I landed Row C in section 104, but when I pressed "order tickets" the process 'Malfunctioned; please press previous page.'

So now I'm in row F >_>. It's not bad at all, but considering I could've been in Row C had they not effed up their website makes me a little irked.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blaaah, I'm frustrated :angry:

I landed Row C in section 104, but when I pressed "order tickets" the process 'Malfunctioned; please press previous page.'

So now I'm in row F >_>. It's not bad at all, but considering I could've been in Row C had they not effed up their website makes me a little irked.

Congrats you two and welcome to Coldplaying! :nice:

FINALLY got some tickets. That was most frustrating experience I've ever had with buying tickets. It kept crashing and losing my tickets and then saying there were none left and I couldn't find a number to call. Holy fuck.
Yay!! Glad it worked in the end. I still remember how awful it was to get tickets for Muse @ Wembley...

Which tickets did you get? Orchestra, too?

Congrats you two and welcome to Coldplaying! :nice:

Yay!! Glad it worked in the end. I still remember how awful it was to get tickets for Muse @ Wembley...

Which tickets did you get? Orchestra, too?

The last time I did a presale for coldplay I got tickets in the back when people who didn't do the presale got the pit :angry: I hate buying tickets :P

But yeah I got orchestra too :)

So I just got back from the airport (had to drop my Oma off :P) and you can't even imagine my relief when I saw that there are still seats available in sections 101-104. :D

Still haven't bought them yet, but I'll get to that. :P

Good luck!

Ok! After much frustration, I have my tickets bought! :D

We're in section 101, row S, seats 32-36. :wacky:

Not bad for 3 hours late! :awesome:

I picked Guy's side. :sneaky:

Good pick!

So I asked my dad is I can see the concert or not...

I told him how much a loved Coldplay and how long i wanted to see them. He asks me why I want to see them? I said cause I really want to see them and I couldn't get a new piano, a moped license, or a new PC. He says alright, no concert, how'bout a new piano? WTF?! :inquisitive:

Huzzah! :awesome:

Maybe I'll see you! :cheesy: At least before the show, if not there. :lips:

Not sure if I can go over and say hi or anything though, my parents don't know I have internet friends. :|

:cheesy:

And you said you're in row J right? :thinking: