✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[18-Sept-2011] Coldplay @ RXP TAKLIBERTY FESTIVAL ## [CANCELLED]

Tash

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eBay[/url]

Seeing this just makes me so angry. . . it's so unfair for the fans to sit there, hoping for good tickets at a FAIR price only to see them snatched up by scalpers. :sad:

And that's so overpriced. . . I'm sorry such good seats fell in the hand of scalpers. . .

It's just not gonna happen for me....thank you Christina, hopefully you Porfesssa got some good tickets and i agree

:hug: Next time then!

That time that I did the presale at exactly 10 AM and the best tickets that come up were row V...So frustrating.

You just have to keep trying, don't take the first pair they give you, they're usually shitty. :\

I actually got a refund on the first tickets that I got, they were in section 101 row lke s or something, and the seats were all the way to the left..

On my phone I found tickets for section 103 Row D seats 109-111, so it's like isle seats that are closer to the stage.

:D YEY FOR RETURNS

You just have to keep trying, don't take the first pair they give you, they're usually shitty. :\

I actually got a refund on the first tickets that I got, they were in section 101 row lke s or something, and the seats were all the way to the left..

On my phone I found tickets for section 103 Row D seats 109-111, so it's like isle seats that are closer to the stage.

:D YEY FOR RETURNS

SO jealous. You have no idea. Seriously. I had my sister buy them for me because I wasn't home all day, otherwise I totally would have kept trying. ijenfkamfdn;jn ndsae

The system is so frustrating. There's nothing better left now. :[[ So jealous.

^ My advice to you is to just try to get them now, you dont have to buy them, just keep trying and see what you get. if you get anything better, then buy those tickets and return the other ones. It's easy, you just call live nation and they will refund you your money.

:nice:

I wish you luck! :hug:

Huzzah! :awesome:

Maybe I'll see you! :cheesy: At least before the show, if not there. :lips:

Not sure if I can go over and say hi or anything though, my parents don't know I have internet friends. :|

:cheesy:

And you said you're in row J right? :thinking:

No worries, I totally understand that. I didn't come clean to my parents about it until last august :P

and yupp, row J!

Damn I didn't know about the presale!!!

it's still going on!! though at this point, it might be better to wait for friday, when more seats are released

Actually, do you guys have any advice?

My seats are in row V section 104. Any way that I could snag closer ones (without paying doubel the price that I originally got them for!) or should I just give up on the idea?

keep trying to get closer ones! More will be released on friday. You can return the first pair if you find better ones, and if they don't let you for whatever reason, you can always sell them on stubhub or something, good luck!!

Living in Holmdel where I can hear the concerts from my house, I am insanely jealous that I will probably miss my favorite band perform in my town while I start college in Virginia this fall. I have to make it somehow! There are still some pretty decent seats remaining for the presale which I just found out about today.

I really like this venue (although I'm biased because I see this place all the time) but I really wish the lawn was in front of the seats because with the concerts I've been to here, the people in the lawn are so much more lively and into the music. Everyone sitting in seats seem to be so dead.

Wow I'm super stoked for this. I thought I was late to find out and realized that there are still reasonable seats for sale.

Anyone know why this is not selling out as fast as it should?

Guys....I just happened to go on the RXP site...

"ALERT

*SHOW CANCELLATION *

RXP TāKLIBERTY FESTIVAL

PNC Bank Arts Center

September 18th

The RXP TāKLIBERTY FESTIVAL featuring Coldplay has been cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances. Refunds are available at the point of purchase."

WHATTT. :[[[[[ SO ANGRY.

http://www.1019rxp.com/takliberty/index.aspx

The RXP TāKLIBERTY FESTIVAL featuring Coldplay has been cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances. Refunds are available at the point of purchase."

:(

I wonder what the unforeseen circumstances are.

Oh No! I'm sorry :( Geez, I hope nothing happens with Austin City Limits Festival where they're playing Sept 16! Sucks when they cancel a concert -- but hopefully it's the festival organizers and not an issue Coldplay. At least you have some notice, when they cancelled Tampa almost 2 years ago, I was on the plane!