✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post your Stream Feelings with Coldplay at Glastonbury

foxeh

I got back home for the concert just in time, and it was brilliant. Even ETIAW was spectacular, which is saying something.

And thanks for the laughs at the chatroom (whoever was part of it).

"IT'S THE ILLUMINATI" :P

haha that chatroom was awesome

I decided tonight that I really do enjoy Major Minus and I really don't enjoy Teardrop. Oh well, we all have to have our least favorites.

The Scientist was amazing as always. I've never heard a crowd so loud...And fuck yeah Shiver and Politik. And God Put... Ok fuck yeah to the whole thing.

Was a magic show,shame i coudn´ t watch it all.But I had a great time and this is fun,because when they launched the fireworks,in a wedding near my house too,in the same moment! Epic!

The show was stunning, really! And playing at Glastonbury gives an added value to each song!

I'm so happy the streaming worked almost perfectly. And I'll never forget this Glasto because a friend of mine who was there and knows my obsession for the guys, called me and let me listen to a few seconds of Yellow!

Hearing Chris' voice on the phone was one of the best moments ever!

Charlie Brown brought out so many emotions for me...I CANNOT wait to hear that song live in person...gotta be my favourite Coldplay song now.

2 german Crits called becker & heller [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n57ZcDX_9yw&feature=channel_video_title]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n57ZcDX_9yw&feature=channel_video_title[/ame]

They said they heard the beginning of the Song and after 15 Seconds they didnt care about Song anymore and began with a Conversation.

They think the Song is boring.

Fools...

Nearly every Coldplay Fan here worships this song, kinda weird huh?

They are so wrong about this one.

It was an amazing show.

I wasn't home on friday, so didn't watch it live. But thank god I recordid it, now I can watch it over and over again.

I literally said 'OMG Shiver' out loud and couldn't believe they did Everything's Not Lost too.

Shiver must mean a lot to them, it was sweet when he said it was the first song they ever played at Glastonbury.

I personally love ETIAW at the end of the set and the lights on the pyramid were awesome.

Sure am gonna watch the show again tonight!

I watched it on TV last night and I was so amazed! Loved that they played Shiver! Loved that they played Everything's Not Lost and Life is for Living!!! And I LOVED Charlie Brown!!

I guess I'm fine with the fact that they only did a couple of songs from X&Y. It's my least listened to album anyway.

If this is the sort of show we have to look forward to once LP5 is released and they start touring, then I'm going to every one I can make!!!