✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Sorry NME, the name of the new album is "Mutagenic Xylobrytes"

Actually if the guy is serious I don't care about the album name... BUT IF THEY FORGET ABOUT ETIAW FOR LP5 I'LL BE THE HAPPIEST FANGIRL EVER :dazzled:

chances are since ETIAW is an EP.... it won't be on the album. I don't MTM or MM will be on the album either...... Leaves more room for those last minute songs Chris seems to come up with... lol

oh and THANK YOU for turning Guy down... now I can have him all to myself... you broke his heart Lore!!! :laugh3: I will be there to pick up the pieces lol

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

chances are since ETIAW is an EP.... it won't be on the album. I don't MTM or MM will be on the album either...... Leaves more room for those last minute songs Chris seems to come up with... lol

oh and THANK YOU for turning Guy down... now I can have him all to myself... you broke his heart Lore!!! :laugh3: I will be there to pick up the pieces lol

No problem, but you must invite me to the wedding :dazzled:

You can't be a true fan if you criticize any of their songs, didn't you know? :phu:

Well, you're right, I can't think of a good reply to your point. *leaves coldplaying and kills herself*

PD how do i add a picture to my profile, ive been visiting this site for moths and i finally made an acound when i saw this topic! :D and it looks bad i dont have a picture :/ anyone

Lol why was he banned?

ARE YOU CLAIMING THEY'RE RIPPING OFF THE BEATLES? :angry:

Pls Lore not the Yossi smiley. :bigcry:

My acount got banned... :\ I kinda knew that would happen, but I dont know why they banned the other guys , i just made my first acount ... well this is the second one, and im gonna keep making more because what i tell you is true, oh and btw, i actually removed some other posts that i made... so coldplayer123123123413 or whatever might have had reason... anyway, i got a preview of ETIAW video, WILL YOU BELIVE ME WITH THAT NOW???????? or i have to give moreeeee????

I can tell you details of the video, but not the video cause i can get fired if i putt the video /: anyway i use fake emails so it is unlikely to happen....

My acount got banned... :\ I kinda knew that would happen, but I dont know why they banned the other guys , i just made my first acount ... well this is the second one, and im gonna keep making more because what i tell you is true, oh and btw, i actually removed some other posts that i made... so coldplayer123123123413 or whatever might have had reason... anyway, i got a preview of ETIAW video, WILL YOU BELIVE ME WITH THAT NOW???????? or i have to give moreeeee????

Well more would be nice. A description of the video would be pretty convincing.