✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Sorry NME, the name of the new album is "Mutagenic Xylobrytes"

If all of this is true, I have only one thing to say about it.... I don't like the album title at all :shrug:

I know. My friends already mess with me enough for liking Coldplay, and now I won't be able to pronounce the album title :rolleyes:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF im not that guy!, I POSTED WHAT HE POSTED IN ANOTHER THREAD!!!! :angry: , :(

He has only posted 3 posts total, all of which are in this thread. And if what you're saying now is true, why did you quickly edit that post I quoted and say "This is fake!"?

He has only posted 3 posts total, all of which are in this thread. And if what you're saying now is true, why did you quickly edit that post I quoted and say "This is fake!"?

I realised he posted the exact same thing here... and i actually belive this is fake or unlikely to happen

Guest howyousawtheworld
I realised he posted the exact same thing here... and i actually belive this is fake or unlikely to happen

So which one are you? Jekyll or Hyde?

We shall see, I don't think they would release Major Minus as a single because 1) Its already on the ETIAW EP 2) EMI want the singles released (pre-album anyway) to be successful, to build more hype for the new album, don't think they would take the risk on Major Minus (and again, many fan's have bought Major Minus already)

A duet with Miles Kane would be great though, hope that happens :D

Could be complete crap, probably but maybe the new locust7? :P

You posted it before him.

I KONWWWWWW , he posted it in some other threads and i realised nobody posted that information in hear, so i posted for people to know, then he posted it here too, then i edited it because he posted it anyway, saying its fake cause i actually think this is fake... GOD! i hate that guy IM NOT HIM UNDERSTAND!

i don't know if is a fake but just did a research to know what xylobrytes is and i found some spanish comment dated on 8th june saying there rumours on the net saying the new lp will be called M xylobrytes. (source)

and also there's another video on youtube with the same rumour 4th june (source) princess of china rock im park 2011 video.

btw someone on the comments on the video said xylobryte is a species of beetle.

I KONWWWWWW , he posted it in some other threads and i realised nobody posted that information in hear, so i posted for people to know, then he posted it here too, then i edited it because he posted it anyway, saying its fake cause i actually think this is fake... GOD! i hate that guy IM NOT HIM UNDERSTAND!

He has only posted in this thread, anyone can see post histories.

You should try owning up to your mistakes instead of digging yourself into an even deeper hole like you're doing now.

A lot of people have seen the Princess of China video and analysed the wall hence 'Golden Arrow' floating around a possible track name, that is nothing new but something I noticed that I haven't seen mentioned was 'Girl' towards the end on one of the youtube videos.

btw someone on the comments on the video said xylobryte is a species of beetle.

the species of beetle is "xyloryctes". Learned about it in entomology last fall :P

When I first heard this rumor that's the first thing I thought of. Weird.