✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Sorry NME, the name of the new album is "Mutagenic Xylobrytes"

My acount got banned... :\ I kinda knew that would happen, but I dont know why they banned the other guys , i just made my first acount ... well this is the second one, and im gonna keep making more because what i tell you is true, oh and btw, i actually removed some other posts that i made... so coldplayer123123123413 or whatever might have had reason... anyway, i got a preview of ETIAW video, WILL YOU BELIVE ME WITH THAT NOW???????? or i have to give moreeeee????

I can tell you details of the video, but not the video cause i can get fired if i putt the video /: anyway i use fake emails so it is unlikely to happen....

Well, we simply don't like being lied to.

Stick to your main account and next time please don't ignore our messages. :)

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It starts with Chris crying because they got a bad review on rollingstone.com and then they use this slow shot of his teardrop and it becomes a waterfall and they play the song next to that waterfall making a big party there with lots of girls wearing a bikini :nod: they dance around the band while they play the song, but you can't hear the bass because Guy is drooling all the time.

It starts with Chris crying because they got a bad review on rollingstone.com and then they use this slow shot of his teardrop and it becomes a waterfall and they play the song next to that waterfall making a big party there with lots of girls wearing a bikini :nod: they dance around the band while they play the song, but you can't hear the bass because Guy is drooling all the time.

Where does the Biebs come in? :dazzled:

Is Coldplay dancing in formation, too? Finally the boyband video I've always waited for!!!! OMG!!!1111 :freak: :awesome: :dead:

Where does the Biebs come in? :dazzled:

He's one of the bikini girls :nod:

Is Coldplay dancing in formation, too? Finally the boyband video I've always waited for!!!! OMG!!!1111 :freak: :awesome: :dead:

YES! They dance during the WA WA WA WATERFALL part :nod: just wearing swimsuits :dazzled: , I think they got inspired when they watched a NSYNC video last month :wacky:

With MX everywhere,on their clothes and website, and the fact Xylobrytes came up on the screen at Glastonbury would lead me to believe that this is true. Very strange album title but with spray paint, space, and UFOs as a theme I'm not surprised.

OKAY, NEW VIDEO, THE NEW VIDEO IS IN THE SEA, YEAH IN THE SEA, WITH A SHIP AND EVERYTHING , MORE LIKE A BLUE SMALLER SHIP THAT HAS PIANTED THE EYE WILL POSTE IN TWITTER, ITS KINDA SIMILAR TO THE ARCTIC MONKEY'S "CRYING LIGHTING" VIDEO, BUT ITS A WAY BIGGER SHIP AND THERE ARE BIG WAVES, AND , OF COURSE, A MOUNTAIN WITH A WATERFALL, THERE IS RAIN ON THE VIDEO, LOTS OF RAIN, IT WAS RECORDED ON THE NIGHT SO ITS MENT TO BE BEAUTIFUL, IT HAS STARS AND CONSTELATIONS IN THE BACK, LIKE IF THEY WERE IN SPACE, AND THE SHIP GOTS COLORFULL LIGHTS, ITS AMAZING...

OKAY, NEW VIDEO, THE NEW VIDEO IS IN THE SEA, YEAH IN THE SEA, WITH A SHIP AND EVERYTHING , MORE LIKE A BLUE SMALLER SHIP THAT HAS PIANTED THE EYE WILL POSTE IN TWITTER, ITS KINDA SIMILAR TO THE ARCTIC MONKEY'S "CRYING LIGHTING" VIDEO, BUT ITS A WAY BIGGER SHIP AND THERE ARE BIG WAVES, AND , OF COURSE, A MOUNTAIN WITH A WATERFALL, THERE IS RAIN ON THE VIDEO, LOTS OF RAIN, IT WAS RECORDED ON THE NIGHT SO ITS MENT TO BE BEAUTIFUL, IT HAS STARS AND CONSTELATIONS IN THE BACK, LIKE IF THEY WERE IN SPACE, AND THE SHIP GOTS COLORFULL LIGHTS, ITS AMAZING...

Stop with the caps. It hurts my eyes.

If this is true thank you thank you thank you! If it's not I feel stupid for saying that.