✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Sorry NME, the name of the new album is "Mutagenic Xylobrytes"

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you still don;t belive me , In July (soon to get confirmed the exact date ill tell you) a new release will be anounced, the release of a new song called "up with the birds", i've heard this song, its a duet with chris and Miles Kane, similar to moving to mars, with that space-y feeling on it, this song that will actually be played 5/6 days latter in radio 1 and eventually as part of the Mutagenic Xylobrytes digital download in Itunes, IT WONT BE A SINGLE (like moving to mars, was released but not a single) , Major Minus will be a single and this will be anounced really soon, EMI is expecting to release it in 2 or 3 weeks, but there is not exact date yet.

Other song names that i already know, i will just say 2 of them: Golden Arrow, and, most of the fans were right, there is a song called UFO, i just came from work at EMI, and its my time to sleep, tomorrow ill tell you more stuff, but I assure you im real

Why did you edit this out

if you dont belive me wait for july, cause a new song called "up with the birds" will be released (exact date to be confirmed ill the you) as a free download from the coldplay.com site, i've heard the song, it is actually a duet between chris and miles kane, they are good friends and kane decided to help chris record these song, chris always told us he wanted these song to be a duet, so he got it, this song wont be a single, the single will come exactly one week latter (dont know the date but know that they are planing to release each song per week) , and theyll release Major Minus as the first single from mutagenic xylobrytes, the especulation for a tracklist is still on, and they only have confirmed album release about 20 - 30 august, and 2 singles (without counting ETIAW) before album drops, Major minus is one of them (that is actually confirmed) , moving to mars also will be on the album, it will be the album closer, while mutagenic xylobrytes, or as you know it (MX) will be the opening, it is (:36) seconds. and as the second track hurts like heaven, all the rest is yet to be determined, but it is almost a fact charlie brown, princess of china, Us against the world, and golden arrow to be on it. New song names include golden arrow (said before) , and most of fans were right, UFO its actually a song, artwork not ready yet, but it will be nothing like the EP's artowrk for the 3 songs, totally diferent and new, maybe with a space theme. im going to sleep, tomorrow ill go to work at EMI and ill tell you more info (if you want it) if not dont look here cause this is a big spoiler, good night

if you dont belive me wait for july, cause a new song called "up with the birds" will be released (exact date to be confirmed ill the you) as a free download from the coldplay.com site, i've heard the song, it is actually a duet between chris and miles kane, they are good friends and kane decided to help chris record these song, chris always told us he wanted these song to be a duet, so he got it, this song wont be a single, the single will come exactly one week latter (dont know the date but know that they are planing to release each song per week) , and theyll release Major Minus as the first single from mutagenic xylobrytes, the especulation for a tracklist is still on, and they only have confirmed album release about 20 - 30 august, and 2 singles (without counting ETIAW) before album drops, Major minus is one of them (that is actually confirmed) , moving to mars also will be on the album, it will be the album closer, while mutagenic xylobrytes, or as you know it (MX) will be the opening, it is (:36) seconds. and as the second track hurts like heaven, all the rest is yet to be determined, but it is almost a fact charlie brown, princess of china, Us against the world, and golden arrow to be on it. New song names include golden arrow (said before) , and most of fans were right, UFO its actually a song, artwork not ready yet, but it will be nothing like the EP's artowrk for the 3 songs, totally diferent and new, maybe with a space theme. im going to sleep, tomorrow ill go to work at EMI and ill tell you more info (if you want it) if not dont look here cause this is a big spoiler, good night

nevermind, he posted it also here... he had posted this in another thread and wanted to share, but wen i saw he had putted in here, i edited my comment :P , but anyway, im not sure if this is real or not...

So just clearing things up, the new album is called Mutagenic Xylobrytes and the first single, Major Minus, will be released in 2 to 3 weeks with the b-side up with the birds which is a duet with miles kane, and there's two tracks from the new album called Golden Arrow and UFO. Hmmm, maybe. :confused: