November 27, 200520 yr Hmm... is this true? Kid 17 Thom Yorke revealed that if two copies of Kid A are played 17 seconds apart the music will sync and a unique version will come through. Fans have dubbed this Kid 17. I tried with Everything In Its Right Place but nothing seemed to sync.
November 27, 200520 yr Yami, go to the page previous to this one. There are two songs synched up in such a way. It does debatably work, but it doesn't make either song (in my opinion) any better.
November 27, 200520 yr yeah, it kinda works... i have heard it and so have some of my friends...it does work but you have to swuint reeeeaal hard to get it :lol: Check this out if you get the chance... I am not sure if anyone posted about these or not... but anyway no matter: http://www.songfacts.com/search_fact.php?artistsearch=Radiohead My favorite one because it made me fall over and laugh at how wacko they are :wacko: The National Anthem by Radiohead Album: Kid A Date: 2000 Lyrics: View Lyrics Radiohead The horn section was made up of 8 Jazz musicians from the St. John's Orchestra. Thom Yorke and Johnny Greenwood conducted them, but since they didn't really know how to conduct, they jumped up and down when they wanted them to play faster and made calming gestures if they wanted the music slower.
November 28, 200520 yr yeah i'd love to see thom in the studio recording any of the random gibberish he added to any given song on kid a. does anyone have any info on the new ablum?
November 28, 200520 yr Yami' date=' go to the page previous to this one. There are two songs synched up in such a way. It does debatably work, but it doesn't make either song (in my opinion) any better.[/quote'] Still testing this out... Listened to Idioteque on Windows Media Player AND iTunes :lol:... Once both are synched, it comes out beautifully (and I think for the songs thereafter). Agree that it doesn't do much for the songs though except add more layers :P Btw, just had to shout this out to the world... I just *belatedly* watched Radiohead's Glasto 2003... :stunned: It's the best gig that I've ever seen, anywhere! TheIF is officially my hero (thanks for rapidsharing) :D And whoever somehow hasn't seen it, go check it out --> http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22318&highlight= (just scroll to the bottom of the page, it's one of the last few ;)) Ok, shout over *goes back to chair* :blush: EDIT: Actually, I think it works for the whole album although again, there's not much difference
November 29, 200520 yr I am on my way!! I think this was their first time at Glasto too, no?? I heard it was life changing for Thom.
November 29, 200520 yr oh no, not by a long shot - their first was was another fantastic gig, in 1997. If you can find the bootleg of this one (there was a link at AtEase but it seems to have disappeared) its superb. If you haven't found it by the weekend, I'll try and upload it for you. That's why, shortly before Paranoid Android (I think, I only watched the DVD on Saturday) in 2003 Thom says something like: "Hey, Andy, remember what we did last time?"
November 29, 200520 yr ^ right you are... I have the 'meeting people is easy' dvd.. and he mentions it in there.. (I think) either way.. it was that dvd which totally changed my perspective on the band..
November 30, 200520 yr berrywoman et al, I have uploaded the Radiohead concert at Glastonbury 1997 in the multimedia section and will hopefully add to it at some point. http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1205219
November 30, 200520 yr ^ Thanks RA-D, I'm d'loading it now, hope I'll get to see a smashing gig by the time I get home :D Haha Camu, like RA-D said that wasn't their first Glasto gig, though I hear it was one of the best Glastos ever :) How'd you find Glasto 2003? Great no? :wink3: I liked it sooo much I've put it on my siggy :D Btw, how's the 'meeting people is easy' dvd? Is it a concert DVD (too lazy to google it & check it out :rolleyes:)? How's it compare to CP's Live 2003?
November 30, 200520 yr gentleparachute: MPIE is not a concert DVD, Radiohead have only released the one, of a 1994 show (only came out on DVD last week) from London's Astoria. The only other concert DVDs you can get are bootlegs, but luckily there are plenty in circulation.
December 1, 200520 yr Meeting People Is Easy is like a docu dvd really... they do show some concert footage from the Glasto performance.. this was I believe recorded after the success of OK Computer.
December 17, 200520 yr Some good new items over at WASTE to tide us over til 2006 Long live RADIOHEAD!!!! :cool:
December 18, 200520 yr I'm watching the new dvd as right now.. its sooo weird to see them soo young! And to think it was filmed only 11 years ago!
December 18, 200520 yr Meeting People Is Easy is like a docu dvd really... they do show some concert footage from the Glasto performance.. this was I believe recorded after the success of OK Computer. There is much more concert footage than just the Glasto performance. ahhh, seeing thom soundcheck HTDC nearly 3 years before it was released on Kid A was quite a sight
December 27, 200520 yr anyone have 2+2=5 from com lag? rapidshare? ComLag 2+2=5 (posted by Dave S thanks): http://rapidshare.de/files/9121892/Com_Lag__2_2_5.rar Here's the thread where the link came from... It's a Radiohead upload thread started by RA-D and has quite a few other Radiohead uploads there :D --> http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24421&start=0
December 29, 200520 yr hey, i have a question, if you had to make a greatest hits, or the best of radiohead, wich songs would you put in it?
Create an account or sign in to comment