March 23, 200917 yr Extremely disappointed that I missed this last night, I totally forgot they started the tour last night.
March 23, 200917 yr Extremely disappointed that I missed this last night, I totally forgot they started the tour last night. I mean Sunday night, I'm waiting for both shows to be uploaded http://www.ronaldvdberg.nl/giglinkdump/?cat=32
March 23, 200917 yr I watched a little bit of it but then my computer crashed during There There:bigcry:
March 23, 200917 yr So, guys, my ever favorite radio station is starting a fancy giveaway for the re-issue box sets! I could win all three, they're going to play a 3 song block then I just gotta be the 10th caller. When I heard about it yesterday while driving, my hair stood up and my mouth was literally hanging open. I love that radio station... Wish me luck!
March 23, 200917 yr it looks as though i'll have to change the setlist of last night's show also because apparently they did true love waits but as an intro to Everything in it's right place. so here's the set: 1. 15 Step 2. There There 3. The National Anthem 4. All I Need 5. Pyramid Song 6. Karma Police 7. Nude 8. Weird Fishes/Arpeggi 9. The Gloaming 10. Talk Show Host 11. Optimistic 12. Faust Arp 13. Jigsaw 14. Idioteque 15. Climbing Up the Walls 16. Exit Music (For a Film) 17. Bodysnatchers Encore 1: 18. Videotape 19. Paranoid Android 20. Fake Plastic Trees 21. Lucky 22. Reckoner Encore 2: 23. House of Cards 24. You and Whose Army? 25. True Love Waits 26. Everything In It's Right Place Encore 3: 27. Creep [ame= ] [/ame]
March 23, 200917 yr I have like 370 posts in this thread, yet i have a total of almost 900... so more than a 1/3 of my total posts have been in here :P
March 23, 200917 yr :uhoh:yeahhhh been here for a long time anyway hehe my first posts were so stupid I'm sure
March 23, 200917 yr so, is it true that thom yorke made sex with michael stipe?:) what the hell ? hahahaha these old posts are fun to read
March 23, 200917 yr :uhoh:yeahhhh been here for a long time anyway hehe my first posts were so stupid I'm sure it's better to have your posts here rather than on the green day thread :P
Create an account or sign in to comment