✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

(does it happen to anyone else that when they're writing "radio" they just keep typing "hea.."?)

I do that all the time! when i wanna write radio..i write head too.

And ella, thanks for the pic! Thom really needed some sun haha. But he looks good :blush:

I do that all the time! when i wanna write radio..i write head too.

And ella, thanks for the pic! Thom really needed some sun haha. But he looks good :blush:

same here... everytime i write something that begins with radio i keep continuing with head as well

Though not written very well, I enjoyed the 'transcript' very much.

I really like reading Ed interviews. He's probably the only member in the band who loves talking about old stuff and rare stuff. And so do I :P

hopefully the full transcript should be coming soon. I guess it wasn't written well because I think the person who did the interview has english as his 2nd language, because yeah some parts i didn't exactly quite understand like w/ Big Boots... did he mean ed's excited when they play it, or he wants to play it

here's what they played for tonights show:

01. 15 step

02. Airbag

03. There There

04. All I Need

05. Karma Police

06. Nude

07. Weird Fishes/Arpeggi

08. The National Anthem

09. The Gloaming

10. Faust Arp

11. No Surprises

12. Jigsaw Falling Into Place

13. Idioteque

14. I Might Be Wrong

15. Street Spirit (Fade Out)

16. Bodysnatchers

17. How To Disappear Completely

18. Videotape

19. Paranoid Android

20. House of Cards

21. Just

22. Everything In It's Right Place

23. You And Whose Army?

24. Reckoner

25. Creep

here's what they played for tonights show:

01. 15 step

02. Airbag

03. There There

04. All I Need

05. Karma Police

06. Nude

07. Weird Fishes/Arpeggi

08. The National Anthem

09. The Gloaming

10. Faust Arp

11. No Surprises

12. Jigsaw Falling Into Place

13. Idioteque

14. I Might Be Wrong

15. Street Spirit (Fade Out)

16. Bodysnatchers

17. How To Disappear Completely

18. Videotape

19. Paranoid Android

20. House of Cards

21. Just

22. Everything In It's Right Place

23. You And Whose Army?

24. Reckoner

25. Creep

I like it...very good

I wanted to ask u a Q. cause ive seen a couple times that youve said that ur a Beatles fan...so ive never really listened to them so IYO what album should i start with??

I like it...very good

I wanted to ask u a Q. cause ive seen a couple times that youve said that ur a Beatles fan...so ive never really listened to them so IYO what album should i start with??

hmm... it really depends. For me I was brought up by The Beatles from listening from their earlier stuff on. My favorite album though is Abbey Road.

I think personally the best way to go about listening to the band is start with their earlier days (Please Please Me, With The Beatles), and move on. Although it's not their best material (I prefer their Rubber Soul on the most), I feel that it's a much better experience to start off from the beginning. The reason why is that you can see how they were able to develop over a really short period of time. So basically start with Please Please Me. Just to let you know their early days are really pop songs and it isn't until Help! or Rubber Soul that they start to get more experimental.

If you have any questions or are looking for a certain style of Beatles music, or whatever you can send me a PM and I'll try to help out as best as i can :)

hmm... it really depends. For me I was brought up by The Beatles from listening from their earlier stuff on. My favorite album though is Abbey Road.

I think personally the best way to go about listening to the band is start with their earlier days (Please Please Me, With The Beatles), and move on. Although it's not their best material (I prefer their Rubber Soul on the most), I feel that it's a much better experience to start off from the beginning. The reason why is that you can see how they were able to develop over a really short period of time. So basically start with Please Please Me. Just to let you know their early days are really pop songs and it isn't until Help! or Rubber Soul that they start to get more experimental.

If you have any questions or are looking for a certain style of Beatles music, or whatever you can send me a PM and I'll try to help out as best as i can :)

Kool...thanks i really appreciate it!...After i listen to them ill tell u what i think.:)

so have they finally gotten over the anti-Creep period? thats two shows in a row they've pulled it out. great to see Street Spirit on the setlist. nice to see a band play songs from every single one of their albums. and the honours are shared around pretty equally just in rainbows naturally gets more attention.

i'm losing hope in hearing new songs on this leg of the tour.

I like it...very good

can I answer too?? hehe

well i will :P

I would say, start with Help! and A Hard Day's Night

then

Rubber Soul, Revolver, Sgt. Pepper's , The White Album, Abbey Road

hehe

so have they finally gotten over the anti-Creep period? thats two shows in a row they've pulled it out. great to see Street Spirit on the setlist. nice to see a band play songs from every single one of their albums. and the honours are shared around pretty equally just in rainbows naturally gets more attention.

Yeah, I don't have much hope of hearing new songs after reading that Ed interview.

However if they do play some dates in the UK this summer I think it would be much much more likely to hear some new songs there.

I have a feeling like you said that we'll be more likely to hear new songs in the summer. I still don't know if that's going to happen though. I remember the band saying after In Rainbows was released that they weren't sure if they were going to tour again to debut new material. Personally I feel the best way to hear new songs would be to listen in on the soundchecks... which nobody seems to record :(

They play every song off In Rainbows every night as far as I can tell. That goes beyond a disproportionate share. I wish they would stop (I know, I have posted this already...sorry).