November 30, 201114 yr I just wont IR box set on Ebay. FFFFFFyeah :wacko: :dance: :bomb: :awesome: congrats!
November 30, 201114 yr Thanks! :nice: I just hope it really is in mint condition as it is said in its description on Ebay. :sleep: Apparently it's never been played :surprised:
November 30, 201114 yr I bet that costs you a pretty penny! I sold my IR box set about a year ago for like $200. It was awesome.
November 30, 201114 yr I just wont IR box set on Ebay. FFFFFFyeah :wacko: :dance: :bomb: :awesome: I bet that costs you a pretty penny! I sold my IR box set about a year ago for like $200. It was awesome. wow... why'd you sell it? I bought it when the album was announced... cost me $80
December 1, 201114 yr wow... why'd you sell it? I debated it, and figured out I'd rather have the money. And to be honest, it doesn't really have that much stuff in it to be worth it. It's just really really pretty. I bought the vinyl separately, too. Maybe I just wanted the In Rainbows disk 2 :D Bought it in high school, and it was kind of an impulse purchase without even thinking about what came inside or anything. I was like...RADIOHEAD? BOKS SET? YES! And then I bought it.
December 1, 201114 yr hmmmm radiohead nominated again with cp, for a grammy, hope they perform but nothing could ever beat this <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/enqgsFQZmWo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
December 1, 201114 yr what is this? It's a video of the band in the recording studio working on All I Need, and then after that going through their first music videos and I guess talking about them. Adam Buxton did this videotaping of RH stuff and it's called BUG. I don't know too much about it. Here's the video again in case people missed it last time [ame= ] [/ame] And also Jonny made the music for the title sequence of the piece: http://vimeo.com/32901567 hmmmm radiohead nominated again with cp, for a grammy, hope they perform but nothing could ever beat this <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/enqgsFQZmWo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> I don't really see them playing there again. I think they played there because they were nominated for album of the year and I think they thought they might win. Lastly the band got a few Grammy Nominations: Best Rock Performance for Lotus Flower Best Rock Song for Lotus Flower Best Alternative Album for The King of Limbs Best Boxed Set or Limited Edition for The King of Limbs Best Short Form Music Video for Lotus Flower
December 1, 201114 yr Lotus Flower.... rock. Um, yeah. :lol: I was thinking the same thing. Lotus Flower isn't exactly what you'd call a rock song...hahaha!
December 1, 201114 yr I don't think I'd want them to perform at the Grammys again, personally; especially considering the recent SNL performance. Just stick to concerts, plz and thx.
December 1, 201114 yr Lotus Flower.... rock. Um, yeah. :lol: ETIAW, too. I don't think they know what rock is anymore :uhoh:
Create an account or sign in to comment