✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

re: the GUTG discussion...

When I heard it on the album (which incidentally was the first time, since that was shortly after I started getting into the band in January), I thought it was nice, but the repetetive background singing was a little annoying. But then when I saw the FTB performance I grew a new appreciation for it, given that it was pretty much just Thom doing the whole song, and how he had to do it. I go back and watch it quite often, I think it's amazing.

Why there's a new radiohead thread?
There was a forum policy implemented to limit threads to 10,000 posts, after which the original thread is closed and a follow-up thread is created in its place. The link to the original thread is in the first post. :nice:

You got to see it live? :wacko: Which show was it?
Cambridge in February 2010 :smug:

ACLTV just tweeted they have Radiohead lined up for taping next year. They are in Austin March 7, so would tape either day before or after. If I could win a pair of tickets I would take one of you lovely Austin peeps as my guest.
Very glad they'e taping the show. It'll make loads of fans happy without a doubt.

ACLTV just tweeted they have Radiohead lined up for taping next year. They are in Austin March 7, so would tape either day before or after. If I could win a pair of tickets I would take one of you lovely Austin peeps as my guest.
Dudette, I'll pay you; I don't think I have anything going on in early March.

oh, and whilst watching Jeopardy! tonight, this 'answer' came up under the category "What's On Your iPod?" :awesome:

4g6hx2.jpg

^^ Austin's only 6 hours away. I can manage, right?

:bigcry:

YES. Do go, it's gonna be AWESOME. :awesome: :dance:

oh, and whilst watching Jeopardy! tonight, this 'answer' came up under the category "What's On Your iPod?" :awesome:

4g6hx2.jpg

Haha, awesome. Did he get it right?

so it looks like RH is going to be touring in the UK in the fall.

I'm still wondering when they'll play on the east coast.

I kind of feel it might be sometime between march and april, because there's a month gap of tour dates. I don't know if the band would leave just to come back for Mexico for 2 dates. I mean of course it looks like they'll play Coachella so I'd imagine maybe east coast shows then. Or it could just be they'll do like what they did w/ IR and play in August

I have come to the conclusion I want Radiohead LP's for Christmas.

Which ones should I get? In Rainbows is high on my list currently.

Yes, I'd say In Rainbows first. Then, to get an idea of their "range", maybe listen to The Bends which is more rock-y, followed by Kid A which is just way out there in comparison. Everything else kind of falls in the middle. I'm not saying you'll like everything, but at the very least you'll be able to appreciate the scope of their abilities.