✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

I feel like an amateur considering I only got into them in '06

When Kid A was popular (I was like 11-12) I was just starting to get into music. I feel like it defined by tastes. So that's when I started, like early 2001-2002.

You will always be RH noobs to me :snobby:

Nah, I still love you guys :3

Ren deserves to see the band live more than anyone on the forum...

When Kid A was popular (I was like 11-12) I was just starting to get into music. I feel like it defined by tastes. So that's when I started, like early 2001-2002.

well I got into to music (besides The Beatles) at the same time and roughly the same age. But I didn't get into Radiohead until 2006. Did you get into Radiohead in 2001-2002?

Yes, I'd say In Rainbows first. Then, to get an idea of their "range", maybe listen to The Bends which is more rock-y, followed by Kid A which is just way out there in comparison. Everything else kind of falls in the middle. I'm not saying you'll like everything, but at the very least you'll be able to appreciate the scope of their abilities.

I love The Bends! It is my favorite record of theirs.

The Bends is Radiohead playing it safe. Which sucks. :snobby:

I felt kind of the same way with TKOL, but it's still fresh, and lyrically it's quite good.

I think it's more where they were at the time. It was great at the time, but they have evolved since, leading the way for others. I feel they have evolved for the better.

TKOL isn't playing it safe. No watering down. Just making good music the way they want to make it whilst introducing a few other things that weren't mixed together in previous albums, as far as I can see.

I think it's more where they were at the time. It was great at the time, but they have evolved since, leading the way for others. I feel they have evolved for the better.

TKOL isn't playing it safe. No watering down. Just making good music the way they want to make it whilst introducing a few other things that weren't mixed together in previous albums, as far as I can see.

Agreed :)

TKOL was a big surprise for Radiohead fans at first... so it's just not playing it safe.