✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

No rumor, it's in the TKOL store already. The question is, will the people that pre-ordered TKOL earlier this year get it for free, like we did with Butcher/Supercollider? Or will we have to pay?

oh shit... I didn't even see that!

I hope they'd do that, though I really wish they would have a physical release

Artwork looks good.

Hmm, how much do you guys think my unopened TKOL special addition stuff will be worth in the future? I've asked this before and I apologise but I forgot what was said. I was hoping for over £100 in say five years. I paid like £35 or something and it has the potential to be one of the rarer albums given it's low key release.

Artwork looks good.

Hmm, how much do you guys think my unopened TKOL special addition stuff will be worth in the future? I've asked this before and I apologise but I forgot what was said. I was hoping for over £100 in say five years. I paid like £35 or something and it has the potential to be one of the rarer albums given it's low key release.

I imagine it'll be worth quite a bit since it's un opened and it deteriorates over time

Did you seriously buy it for resale value?

Yup.

And I'm a massive fan.

But this will pay for a future weekend away with my girlfriend and I knew the album inside out before I'd got the vinyl and my record player broke before I got it. Added to which all my mates got it delivered before me and the special stickers etc looked pretty disappointing.

The Daily Mail is a fucking awful song

Agreed. :blank: I like Staircase though :wacky:

For some reason I'm in LOVE with The Butcher. Lyrically, it reminds me of The Drunkk Machine and Myxamatosis/Wolf at the Door, etc (which to me is some of Thom's best work).

There are a few gems from this Radiohead era but overall I thought TKOL was universally a sigh (pun absolutely intended). The B-Sides are proving to be a lot better than the album's material.

Interesting to see the dislike of The Daily Mail; I must say I love it, especially the way it builds up. I've only got the crappy YouTube rip mp3 on my iPod right now, so I'll be happy to get a decent quality version now. And I've always got the TKOL FTB on my DVR so I can watch it whenever.

But I don't really care for Staircase. Meh.

Oh, and Baw8cc whatever your name is, I love The Butcher too. Love love love.

1zh01w9.jpg

mislabeled vinyl oh yeah baby

I think all of you are wrong... I love both The Daily Mail and Staircase... 2 of the strongest TKOL songs (along w/ The Butcher too)

I totally agree.

hmm... Feral (Though I love it live), Magpie (really like it live), Separator (too long), Codex

I like them all to be honest. It's not as if I dislike any of them... but those might be the weakest ones.

Codex is one of the strongest in my opinion. :)