✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

okay since im a new fan i had to bring this thread back to life and tell all that i have downloaded 27 songs and counting....and ive printed out 27 lyrics and taped them too my already lyricy full wall they are absoluty wicked! and its sad to think ive wastd all this time not listening to them the following words describe how they make me feel...

happy

astonsihed

memerzied

sad

moody

horny

wicked

hyper

yea they are great i love them..amen...good nite...sleep tight.... :roll:

Hail to the Thief

This is such a wicked album, the songs dont hold together at all, which is unfortunate yet interesting. It IS like a colaboration of all Radioheads albums thus far, like a Bends tribute band meets an OK Computer and Kid A/Amnesiac tribute band, but dont be fooled, its not like re-hashed ripping off of themselves, its still fresh and quality. They've just resurected some of the factors we felt they were leaving behind, for example, the ability to rock, like, reaaally rock. I dont know if they ever have rocked like they have on this CD, not through the whole thing (As most of it ISNT rockin') but for a few examples, like 2+2=5, they just blow away.

And the more subtle songs are just excellent, like Sit Down Stand Up, Backdrifts. Songs like that are just too different than something like Go to Sleep, but theyre all great songs so I cant complain much at the same time.

Have fun come Monday/Tuesday.

holy sheepshit... HTTT could become my favourite radiohead album... it is so fucking good!

sit down stand up, go to sleep, 2+2=5, scatterbrain, wolf at the door, myxomatosis, backdrifts, where i end and you begin, there there are all awesome...

i haven't heard HTTT yet (i'm one of the few who are holding out for the actual album) but i don't think they ever left behind their ability to rock. if you've ever seen them live you'd know that most of the songs from kid a and amnesiac are about tripled in intensity when played live.

actually i've heard all but 3 songs on that album via live bootleg, but i got rid of my live mp3's when i found out the tracklisting, so i haven't heard them for 4 months and half of them i only heard once or twice anway. :roll: