✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

Mr. Peed, I did hold out for the album, its been waiting for me since fucking Thursday (I coulda had it on THURSDAY! Fuck) but couldnt get into my friends store to get it, he drove to my house today and now Im pumping it in the background (Sail to the Moon).

I think waiting was definately the best choice, thats what I did and doing that made me so happy, it seemed like such a pain in the ass at the time but all the songs sound so damn fresh and exciting Im so glad I didnt download one random track at a time until I had the whole album. The songs certainly dont flow with eachother but they would only seem right with eachother, I cant imagine it any other way, is what Im saying.

Thom is underated musician of the decade, hes not a 'Rhythym guitar' player (Not like all rhythym guitar players do easy work, hes just seen as a simple rhythm player) but hes not even a rhythym player, he plays pretty difficult, picky things AND sings excellently at the same time. Its marvellous.

More Thom guitar=Ratings.

I think waiting was definately the best choice' date=' thats what I did and doing that made me so happy[/quote']

sorry something about that made me laugh...maybe cuz it doesnt seem like itd come from you.....ok so reilly you reviews are confuzzling me.....1 out of 10 what is ur rating for httf..im still getting it even if you give it a 2 or some crap like that

sit down stand up for me isnt well.....i dont get a vibe i do with other songs.....whats im trying to say is....is that i dont like it much...if im in a bad mood heck yea id give it a ten....why dont i like it? im always in a bad mood :roll:

hehehehe :lol: in sail to the moon.. (i looked at "words" on radiohead.com) he's actually sayin "i sucked the moon" HAHAHAHAHAHHA

ok.. i thought that was funny especially when someone earlier said "i swear to god i think thom's sayin i suck the moon" and not many believed him

sit down stand up for me isnt well.....i dont get a vibe i do with other songs.....whats im trying to say is....is that i dont like it much...if im in a bad mood heck yea id give it a ten....why dont i like it? im always in a bad mood :roll:

i'd give it a ten :)

sit down stand up is probably my favourite :)

This album just keeps getting better, Im not in love with songs I thought were ok at first. The Gloaming, Punchup at a Wedding, Backdrifts, such sweet songs. The whole album is sweet.

In Sail to the Moon its pretty obvious he says 'I Sucked the Moon', I mean, its just clear, I dont understand how Dandy's friend coulda thought it was supposed to be "I Sailed to the moon" :-o Besides, he says 'Sail us to the moon' at the end, its what the whole song builds to.

2+2=5 is the song of the album, its superb. The verse part is great, then the chorus is very dark and touching, and the spontaneous burst of energy is excellent and somehow they keep it interesting until the very end.

Wolf at the Door was a great song too, nice way to end the album. Some of those songs sound very original, which is why I think critics are way to harsh to say its the complete OK Computer 2 (Especially NME) and Radiohead have been a bit hard on themselves too, you would never find some of these songs at any stage of Radiohead before, Wolf at the Door, We Suck Young Blood, There There, I Will, Myxomatosis, I just cant see Radiohead coming out with those sorta songs before now.

Great album.

omg they had that world album premiere for hail to the thief on edge102 last night and it made me SOOOO HAPPY..

aaaaaaawwwwww sweeeeet bliss and even better! today my sis went out when i was at school, to buy me hail to the thief limited edition.. ACK ..

but im still waiting for her to come back! I NEED IT SO BAD! SO BAD SO BAD